Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So NDC crashed... I luckily got my 2nd pair before the crash...

Didn't crash, it was just done in about 3-5 seconds. Once you have them in your cart, NDC will hold them for you temporarily. So no need to fumble with your card, the goal is to get them in your cart.

I refreshed, they popped up, added to cart and got the error message someone posted. They were literally gone in 3-5 seconds if you didn't add to cart.

Probably second time I didn't get through on NDC

got my 2 pairs sz 10 off NDC!! site froze up on me like crazy as i was getting to checkout. it wouldn't let me pay from my paypal balance tho for some reason. i had to try like 5 different times and with different cards. i thought i was screwed, but i finally got my order to go thru. now bout to head to the mall for my raffle pairs. :D

Last edited:
My email was weird, because it's the same email i got from a previous purchase, hopefully i just didn't notice it before

Copped 2 on NDC. 10 and 10.5. I added them to the cart, and then for about 3-4 minutes I couldn't check out my cart. Finally, after refreshing, saw the two shoes in the cart. Then tried to pay, but then page got stuck. After a minute of refreshing, got the payment confirmation. Size 11's were gone quickly. 

Same here except I only bought 1 pair!

Initially I couldn't get anything into the cart, but kept trying and eventually one fell my way. NDC already sent me confirmation as well.

CLICK PLACE ORDER..........................................ERROR.

(REFRESH)

(BACK)

CLICK PLACE ORDER............................................ "You dont have anything on your cart"

I thought... its over for me. My cousin on the next computer got his order placed!!!

I check "My Orders"

BOOM!!!!!!! :nthat:

Got the Email too.

got through on NDC and my boys holding me a pair i can pick up later today on my lunchbreak. im outchea

Copped an 11.5 off NDC... They was trollin tough tho. When the tweet went live it took me to the fuelbands. :smh:

Congrats to everyone who got theirs....after some initial foolery with ndc was able to get my pairs and just got the email conf...makes getting up at 450 worth it. Good luck to everyone still on the hunt!

to those who missed on NDC
just keep trying for finishline the site is down right now so itll be back up soon
NDC is sold out i think
no confirmation email though

Same.. But the money was taken out of my account so I think we're good.. :nerd:

[COLOR=#red]Ok guys.
As we get closer to release, let me get some friendly reminders out there.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]PROFANITY - It needs to stop. Dont get upset if you are issued an infraction and using **** doesnt help your cause. People can easily fill in the blanks so it defeats the purpose.
BUYING/SELLING - Cant do it in here. Sorry. Dont ask stuff like "ANYONE HAVE AN EXTRA SIZE XXXX???" or post stock room photos. I can promise that a new member may realistically get banned. A more seasoned member may get banned or issued an infraction. It really depends.
ARGUING - Let's not derail this thread anymore because you mad someone has X amount of pairs or raffle tickets. Pics of volume raffle tickets will be deleted also. No need to e-flaunt. Both parties will be issued infractions if the argument is severe enough.
EASTBAYREP - Leave the eastbay rep alone if you arent asking intelligent questions. No why do you hate Canada questions... Do you resell questions etc... We dont want to lose the support eastbay provides. Infractions will be handed out for people that cant understand this.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#red]
Please, lets just keep the positivity going and keep dropping info for those that need.

I hate to be the bad guy, but someone has to do it.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom