Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

12/21/2012 08:08 AM

i haven't got an email yet ! :/ but i had the shoes in my cart at 8:01.. i had to keep refreshing 

This is my first time in 3 years being able to have the time to order the 11s. At work 2x and on a plane once. I'm glad the order went through.

I am ANGRY. VERY ANGRY. I've been up all night, with many browsers, pcs, laptops, phones all going at once and I struck out every time. I'm doing my best to refrain from all foul language and other things that might get me banned or warned.

All I wanted was 1 pair of size 12's to WEAR.

I don't know what I did, but I got the 15% off nike promotion on this.
Might be the code from the guy who posted it earlier.
I tested to see if it worked and it did.
I ended up only paying 170.62. Too bad was only able to add sz 11 instead of my sz 10.5

Thanks for ordering from Nike.com. We hope you found everything you were looking for (and if not, we'd love to hear from you.)

Your Estimated Delivery: Arrives 2-9 Days

WHOOOOO

Last edited:
They are taking them out of peoples carts, looks like you have 2 mins to check out, so pairs are still coming up..

this is such bs...failed on eastbay, ndc, FNL, raffle tickets, rsvp and FNL draft. I'm over this...I'm just going to get some Kobe 8's

Got that confirmation link. Going to bed man to hell with all ya'll. :lol: Naw good luck to ya'll and props to the people in this thread who were supportive man. A lot of good info given out in this thread. Its a shame if everyone on here can't get a pair and I can't offer much but for what its worth NDC was by far the easiest option. Always keep refreshing.

same thing here i refreshed a couple of times and changed credit cards form amex to MC. got the error popup kept refreshing and i got through. Waiting on the email now.....

I promise your best bet will be Finishline.com - keep trying to get through.... When you do, You will most likely get your pair for the FIRST HOUR OF RELEASE

Back
Top Bottom