Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

well anyone that used mobile get a e-mail yet, i got my card charged so does that mean i am lucky or is that what they normally do?

I think I may of just got through on FNL mobile. The order was processed. Lets see what happens?

Did you guys get charged shipping on your fnl orders? I thought these qualified for free shipping?

I just got through! recieved a confirmation email! mobile site looked a little shady but **** it, hopefully FNL doesn't cancel and their is no issue with my credit card. Thanks to all those who provided the mobile link

managed to get my wifey's 7Y on the FNL mobile. lets see if it goes through. i got confirmation . i hear too many horror stories from FNL so we'll see

Wonder if FNL went through or they gonna cancel.

Anyone have FNL's customer service #?

Last edited:
I tried adding a size 12 from FL's mobile site and it kept giving me an error. 5 minutes later, I get an alert on my phone and noticed I got an order confirmation...?!

Please, please, PLEASE don't troll me now, FL :\

Got another pair from m.finishline.com
Worked like a CHARM!
THANKS FOR THE TIPS!!!
Many thanks too! got my FNL order, though not as sweet as NDC's free shipping with 15% off; all good 
nthat.gif

PEOPLE, TRY
m.finishline.com
go to mobile website, just bought sz 12 no problem.
trick I learned from slickdeals.net. :smokin

you sir, you, are a God amongst men.

Thank you.

Would have never gotten them had I not seen this. Obviously repped. I'll bake you a cake if you want. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom