Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Then you're one of the few lucky ones.  I stick with the card.  Less steps, doesn't take you offsite.  As long as it works for you, that's what matters.

One method I use is I have a tab open already with my PayPal logged in.....and on NDC, sometimes it'll just recognize that and automatically proceed to placing the order right after I click 'Go to PayPal'. :pimp:

Using this I could almost all the way through check out. But it said error processing credit card. So I tried paypal. The payment request went through on paypal but the order didn't go completely through on the mobile site. So did I get them or no?

Now I got an email saying Finishline charge my credit card too. What in the hell bobby? It said it wouldn't go through. I really hope I at least get one pair.

NDC email confirmation showed up finally

AND FNL too.
pimp.gif

THANK YOU. POP a bottle and goes back to bed :pimp:

Damn, FNL charging people 3,4,5,and 6 times.... all bad..... And they still have sizes, You all know that NDC sold out in like 15 mins, im sure they had more than FNL...
mean.gif

In before all the 'Finishline canceled my order' or ' Finishline is tying up a lot of my money' posts.

i tried using the FNL mobile site just to try my luck and got an error once and called it quits. I logged in to my bank account and i have 3 charges >: >:

FNL charged my damn card, 3 times but I got no email confirmation.  That wacky man, I wonder how long it will take them to send that back to me. On the phone with customer service now.

Back
Top Bottom