Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

IF anyone knows of any restock for retail, PLEASE PM ME! keep this in mind.
thanks

CHILL

WE CAN'T PM OR POST RESTOCK INFO?

You cant post this over and over and over which is what he was doing.

The whole, I need X size is specifically against the rules. You guys know that.

1. i didnt post a size

2. im not asking to "buy" from anyone.

3. im just asking for a lookout if someone hears of a restock, thats not against the rules, at all.

im not going to argue with you. STOP POSTING THIS OVER AND OVER.

just saw news and interviewed kids in line...reporter : why did u line up this long for this shoes??   kid:  cuz my friends told me its the hottest shoe ever so i decided to line up... straight out of nbc news
Last year was get money boys. This year the hype boys rolled out in force.

I have to eat my words a tad bit. I went at some cat a couple pages back about complaining about quality, but I just grabbed mine and the toe cap is crooked. I'm cool though just, laughing at myself. It's worse in person,LOL.

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

Last edited:
Your basically free posting/spamming. Everyone wants to pay retail, everyone wants a heads up.

The same way others will find out about a restock is the same way you can. Hitting the F5 button and paying attention to stores twitter/Facebook/blogs.

Yes people don't have time to be in front of a computer refreshing all day, but if you want something that bad you'll find a way or pay an absurd price. Hell there's NTers that will buy pairs for you from sites just pay attention to who helps out :nerd:

Ialways strike out so Idk what a pay pal confirmation means. Can you guys or a FinishLine rep tell me what that means please. Finish line said an error occured 2 to times before I ordered through PayPal so my card was charged 3 times and I have more shopping to do.

We wont cancel orders unless payment is declined through your CC or paypal... We sold exactly the amount we had.

are you a finishline rep? b/c i just checked my paypal and the finishline order i placed has a "CANCELED STATUS".

whats new with, its finishline. bums

Footlocker's German website still has alot of sizes left. I assume they don't ship to the US though so you'd have to get it shipped to a friend in Europe first, and then have them ship it to you. I'm not sure if I'm correct on that though, anyone want to chime in? I already got my pair, just trying to look out for those that didn't.

http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Nike-Air-Jordan-6-Retro-41.aspx/4101434604

Same fail as just about everyone else who tried FNL's phone page.  Kept getting error messages once I tried to finish my order yet I have 

3 emails from Paypal saying I have 3 pending payments to FNL...
ohwell.gif

Who knows, maybe one will go through but not holding my breath.

Congrats to those that got em and good luck to those still in the chase.

peace

Footlocker's German website still has alot of sizes left. I assume they don't ship to the US though so you'd have to get it shipped to a friend in Europe first, and then have them ship it to you. I'm not sure if I'm correct on that though, anyone want to chime in? I already got my pair, just trying to look out for those that didn't.
http://www.footlocker.eu/gb/en/Shoes/Nike-Air-Jordan-6-Retro-41.aspx/4101434604

You would need to have the person buy it as well.

They don't accept US creditcards.

Well... Been out of the house for 12 hrs, most of it driving in a BLIZZARD to pick up my FNL DRAFT pair. Stopped at a McDonalds on my way and took advantage of their Wi-Fi to pull an on-the-road Eastbay copp. Took me 75 minutes to get thru checkout, but it's still White Flag Day at my house :smokin
Also... I owe my FNL DRAFT pair to Jada2001, myself and my friend both got our Draft pairs by manipulating that first RSVP email. Thanks, my dude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom