Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone with a link to buy these in Big Kids size? They gotta be still available somewhere online. Didn't think people would go crazy for these to the point kids sizes sold in every store.

the fights and the shootings make me want to stay out of the kicks game.  no need for that over a pair of shoes!  we do it because we are enthusiasts.  i'm not out there trying to show anybody up.  i just like J's and it brings back a certain nostalgia from my youth to rock a pair that i had back in the day.  are we really that uncivilized as a race that people are going to get beat, stabbed, shot for a pair of kicks?  if so then bring on the end of the world like the mayans said because our planet is doomed anyhow

Wasn't picked in any raffles, failed on NDC and Eastbay, but lucked out on an unclaimed 11 from FNL. Thinking of going back at 6 to get another unclaimed pair from FTL. Hope you all were able to get yours. Merry Christmas to you.

"Swangin" in the p-lot with his shoes hanging out the window. At one point he had the shoes on his feet on driving with a leg out the window. He wasnt the only one though. Most people knew the other cats.
mean.gif

the fights and the shootings make me want to stay out of the kicks game.  no need for that over a pair of shoes!  we do it because we are enthusiasts.  i'm not out there trying to show anybody up.  i just like J's and it brings back a certain nostalgia from my youth to rock a pair that i had back in the day.  are we really that uncivilized as a race that people are going to get beat, stabbed, shot for a pair of kicks?  if so then bring on the end of the world like the mayans said because our planet is doomed anyhow

im 31 and to me its about this being the first time i can really afford a pair of these kicks. I was in high school when they first dropped, and in college in 2001. both times didnt have the money handy to spend it on shoes. im no where near rich now, but at least i make enough to finally enjoy a brand new pair of kicks i always wanted. glad i got my pair.

In and out of NT Chicago with my pair. Long line but went somewhat smooth. Hate the downtown commute but must be done.

Question: First time rsvp-er but do they always make you wait outside around the corner at first? Way too cold for that today.

Last edited:
It took me more than a hour to get my pair from there. Roosevelt Nike was quick.

I see, just got back from mercer with a buddy who actually got an RSVP there. It's definitely shady over there. Dude in front of my was whispering to the guy taking names but I could clearly here him be like ______ put my name on the list. And there were a few blank spaces on their sheet where his name had been filled in. Took us less than 15 min to get in and out. I might take a quick walk over to NTNYC just to see what's going on

Just checked my areas Craigslist to see what prices people are asking and I found alot of DS heat for the low, I never knew people in my area were dropping them on there.. Just got Cavs 4's for $180, Bred 4's for $160, and meeting up for Playoff 12's for $120 later on...... Now passing on Thunder 4's..
pimp.gif

:x
do you have any other production numbers to compare these to ?

Yeah, last year's Concord XI was produced in about the same amount of pairs, 500,000k.

More normal retro releases throughout the year are far less, probably more in the 40-100k range.

Also read the original CounterKicks story as I detailed in there a better current comparison. Nike RARELY ever releases or publicizes production numbers, aside from the super limited hyperstrikes (1 of 100, 1 of 12, etc). On mass production launches, they just have a history of not giving out that info. But they did two years ago on the LeBron 8s at their annual investors update meeting in Beaverton. They stated they sold half a million pairs of LeBrons for the season, so that's essentially from Fall (Oct/Nov whenever they first launched those) up through June of the next year when they made that statement. So nearly half a year to sell that many pairs into the market. Jordan Brand evaporated half a million pairs of a single shoe, single colorway style, in a single day.

"Swangin" in the p-lot with his shoes hanging out the window. At one point he had the shoes on his feet on driving with a leg out the window. He wasnt the only one though. Most people knew the other cats.

Damn bruh !! Key words " Most ppl knew the other cats " that's the main diff right there. Don't go to a next mans area and feel all comfy like you in yours. That's just the basics tho. Damn SMH !! I hope he ok tho.

Back
Top Bottom