Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Meee tooo I feel like crap right now I was debating whether to get em of Offspring and wait until next year and now they sold out men sizes... grrrrr

Don't wanna pay more than $275 shipped which I think is fair... I'll wait and HOPE for a restock been missing all #RSVP on Twitter... geez

Waiting on shipping confirmation from FNL on my thunders... already got tracking from my eastbay pair :smile:

Last edited:
We have sizes 8.5, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 13, 14 left in the Air Jordan 11 Retro. RSVP if you can be here between 12-1p on 12/23 to buy.#AJ11LA3

If I worked FNL customer service I would hate my job today. Everybody who ordered yesterday prolly called about their order today! LOL they do have a reputation for canceling orders so everybody is noid

LOL Everybody is "NOID" huh? Unreal

This...

Playoff XI's were my only purchase since the CG XI's...I'll see everybody for the Columbias next December and I'll be copping x3 due to them being my all time favorite sneaker (Missed them on the OG and Retro drops)...
gotta love the AJ XI line. Everyones got different tastes on the CW. some like SJ overall while some say Breds are at the top and others says Concords,CG or CWs. Either way AJ XI line was the best line IMO. not to feed the hypetrolls. just a bit excited to complete my XI collection since i missed on the CDP and other releases...

Still have my FNL pair "processing". Hope it doesn't get cancelled. Pair is for the man who got me into kicks and was rocking Js before most of us were born - my dad! These were his favorite Js and I know hes going to flip out if he gets them.

Last edited:
I struck out finding these for retail and all resellers in NYC have them for $350-$400. I guess im copping ACG boots instead LOL 

sold all my pairs for 2000 a piece let one go for 1500 and yesterday i guy offered me a truck for a couple of pairs.ain't i ****** awesome? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Gonna try and clwon somebody for makin some money and got XI's up for $400ea. Cmon now, slap yoself and wake up.

Back
Top Bottom