Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I ain't even sayin all that but I put in WORK to get my pairs and everyone who copped were happy as hell to get em even at those prices
A lot of these dudes just sittin around waiting for sh*t to fall on their laps

Ya I can understand that. Too many people expect shoes to be handed to them, but no reason to rub it in to others who legitimately put in work and came up empty handed. That's all

Already called him out the other day... Came at me for posting multiple tickets and I posted a screenshot of when he was trying to push me some GMP's...
Clowns...

read the above post super clever awesome nter.BRAGGING about reselling?thats just stupid.i do it too boss.just not proud about it.whats to be proud ???.standing in line first???:rofl: :rofl:

read the above post super clever awesome nter.BRAGGING about reselling?thats just stupid.i do it too boss.just not proud about it.whats to be proud ???.standing in line first???:rofl: :rofl:

So its all good as long as you keep it DL???

I'm not about that life...

I like to practice transparency...

I have to keep it real.

********************************Standing in line and calling yourself a RESELLER???? Where they do that at?

Its called, picking up my phone, dialing a #, telling them what I need and when ill be at their store to pick them up... End of story.

Last edited:
If you haven't gotten confirmation emails from FNL, FL, EB, NDC you are most likely not getting yours.

im not throwing a shovel for making a buck super clever friend.but coming here BRAGGING about reselling?thats just as stupid as ...calling someone soft on a internet forum?thats about right...:D

You got a problem with the man bragging? That sounds like some insecurity to me! So what if he brags, what does that do to affect you? How does that harm you? Man up!

I don't get what you find funny about that...

You justify your reselling by trying to keep it DL... Thats just fake...

Then you try to excuse yourself by saying that "you don't like to do it, but you do..."... I don't even know what to call that...

Nobody cares about your feelings Bro! You want the shoes, BUY THEM! Use the money you earned with your DOCTORATE and buy the shoes! That's enough of the sulking and whining everytime somebody makes a move or comes up a little! These people are putting in long hours and hard work trying to secure their kicks and if you have a problem with them making money on them and SAYING IT OUT LOUD, just deal with it. I'm sick of all the freaking whining little infant acting dudes there are on NikeTalk now, it's just ashamed and it needs to STOP!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA ok anyway... back to the shoes

Last edited:
Yeah some people wait in lines for days to make a profit to pay rent or feed their kids, more power to them!!

lets not bicker like kids. no need to point out the reseller. your basically free bumping him up and causing more "hey i sold blah blah blah" just leave it be and let the post slip among the "fnl draft fail" posts. :tongue:

Has anybody placed an order thru solelegit.com ? The reason why I ask is because I haven't received a tracking number. I called there number but it says there inbox is full. I'm assuming that everybody must have the same problem as me then.

Back
Top Bottom