Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hey Bro, it's not that bad. $60 over retail is pretty good in this market. Glad you got yours though.
i mean yea i see em going for 400 on ebay, and i really want these haha. i am praying that i dont get hit with customs fees though... anyone have any experience with that

I wonder how badly is the shipping and if they will strike customs fees on Offsprings orders
You should have paid for the shipping in the process of the check out..

Custom fees are I guess random but if you do get hit with it it is 40-50 dollars.

Hey Bro, it's not that bad. $60 over retail is pretty good in this market. Glad you got yours though.
i mean yea i see em going for 400 on ebay, and i really want these haha. i am praying that i dont get hit with customs fees though... anyone have any experience with that

i dont think you will, but i could be wrong. but im 99% sure you wont.

like anderson said, sometimes they charge customs, sometimes they don't.

End is by the book and they report actual value, others will mark it as gift with a deflated price to avoid customs.

Ok i rerouted those kicks bout to open a store on ebay brb
glasses.gif

SMH at the amount of ******* that has been going on in the last few pages. A bunch of people got the shoes, got orders confirmed, and people are arguing. We're all supposed to be happy here!! 

Last edited:
What? How?

Got hit with Customs from Fed Ex...called the Customer Service Dept...when you get the rep, ask to go straight to the Customs Dept because the regular Reps have no power.
Explained about this was the first time I bought overseas, blah blah, blah...exchange rate messed me up...normally would buy in America but they were sold out...blah blah blah

Most important, I was polite and not an ***...Fed Ex has a 1x waiver they can apply. Some people got the full waiver; some people just got it reduced by half...
A couple of weeks after delivery though, there are going to be a bunch of people on here complaining...

SMH at the amount of ******* that has been going on in the last few pages. A bunch of people got the shoes, got orders confirmed, and people are arguing. We're all supposed to be happy here!! 
Those was the good old days in NT and the sneaker community now its a game and there some people who hate to hard....i missed out on the release but hey if it was meant for me to have these breds i will...sooner or later....

What? How?
Got hit with Customs from Fed Ex...called the Customer Service Dept...when you get the rep, ask to go straight to the Customs Dept because the regular Reps have no power.
Explained about this was the first time I bought overseas, blah blah, blah...exchange rate messed me up...normally would buy in America but they were sold out...blah blah blah

Most important, I was polite and not an ***...Fed Ex has a 1x waiver they can apply. Some people got the full waiver; some people just got it reduced by half...
A couple of weeks after delivery though, there are going to be a bunch of people on here complaining...
Thanks this is helpful.

Back
Top Bottom