Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got hit with Customs from Fed Ex...called the Customer Service Dept...when you get the rep, ask to go straight to the Customs Dept because the regular Reps have no power.
Explained about this was the first time I bought overseas, blah blah, blah...exchange rate messed me up...normally would buy in America but they were sold out...blah blah blah
Most important, I was polite and not an ***...Fed Ex has a 1x waiver they can apply. Some people got the full waiver; some people just got it reduced by half...
A couple of weeks after delivery though, there are going to be a bunch of people on here complaining...

Providing useful info...

Repped

If offspring is not processing your order make sure your card is not blocking the transaction since is outside the USA... I have chase and had to call in order to get it processed.

Thanks for the info repped+1

Thanks this is helpful.

No problem...tax only kicks in if the dollar value goes over $250 and even then it will really depend on what site you used and how they ship. You'll know though, because the shipper will contact you to confirm your info before they deliver...shoes arrive...then a bill a week later...

Last edited:
PEOPLE, TRY
m.finishline.com
go to mobile website, just bought sz 12 no problem.
trick I learned from slickdeals.net.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
i know this man saved the day for a **** load of people

Copped another pair today from the re RSVP in seattle and met Russell Wilson while I was there... Humble dude...

Got hit with Customs from Fed Ex...called the Customer Service Dept...when you get the rep, ask to go straight to the Customs Dept because the regular Reps have no power.
Explained about this was the first time I bought overseas, blah blah, blah...exchange rate messed me up...normally would buy in America but they were sold out...blah blah blah
Most important, I was polite and not an ***...Fed Ex has a 1x waiver they can apply. Some people got the full waiver; some people just got it reduced by half...
A couple of weeks after delivery though, there are going to be a bunch of people on here complaining...
Repped hopefully I can pull this off with UPS.

Wait so the FedEx gave you your package and you called Customs Dept?  I thought you had to pay straight up. 
indifferent.gif

Do they bill your card or something?

Repped hopefully I can pull this off with UPS.

Wait so the FedEx gave you your package and you called Customs Dept?  I thought you had to pay straight up. :stoneface:

Do they bill your card or something?

Before they delivered they called the contact number and confirmed my info. Had to email them the form. Delivery...then bill 2 weeks later...called the customer service number on the bill and worked it from there.

they get your ssn when the get your info though so no avoiding it. Don't want it going to a collection agency or something

Never got a bill from ups though, don't know how they do it. Really most people only got hit ordering multiple pairs in the same order from an overseas location. Then some get no bill at all.

Last edited:
Before they delivered they called the contact number and confirmed my info. Had to email them the form. Delivery...then bill 2 weeks later...called the customer service number on the bill and worked it from there.
they get your ssn when the get your info though so no avoiding it. Don't want it going to a collection agency or something
Never got a bill from ups though, don't know how they do it. Really most people only got hit ordering multiple pairs in the same order from an overseas location. Then some get no bill at all.

Yes they they get your SSN but its for US Customs not fedex. You are providing your SSN for US Customs. FEDEx cant take your SSN off the Custom form and use it, if you dont pay.

Last edited:
Fbl finally completed all of my orders! Previously when they showed "processing" a fnl CSR assured me that even though they werent complete it was just because shipping labels hadnt been created. An hour later they were and the order status switched to complete. Shoutout to NT fam and especially bluesnickers for putting us on. Just wanted to show that not everybody is a reseller and that a lot of you do help regular collectors/people. 

OS SHOULD BE SOLD OUT SINCE THE LINK GOES TO THEIR PAGE BUT WONT LET YOU SELECT ANY SIZES... I ORDERED FROM THEM LONG AGO SO HOPEFULLY THAT MEANS ILL HAVE A PAIR SHIPPED OUT BY MONDAY

Back
Top Bottom