Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So I logged into my END account yesterday and saw that my order status was "Awaiting Response". I called them and they told me they oversold the 11s and my order is being cancelled. SMH :frown:

yea i learned from fnl on the oly vi restock that they need to call and verify the order before shipping. that delay could be the difference between getting your pair and getting canceled unfortunately.
IV fit nowhere near the same as XIs.
yea plus Size doesnt double box from my experience with black cement 3s last year.
So 11's run a lot smaller than IV's? Length wise?

where she at this year?

Last edited:
Very true in this case as well....I forget sometimes threads are not always full of intelligent educated adults, but many times those who can't see how our actions shape society.  I have hooked my cousin up tremendously not selling but giving him NEW shoes, NEW clothes, everything to help him get on his feet.  After doing this at the beginning of the year after he just got out... he gets locked up for 6 months again for bringing alchohol to the halfway house.  Mind you he is 10 years OLDER than me!!!!  Then after selling him 2 pairs of J's for 1/2 retail (YES I SAID ONE HALF) he gets a pair stolen while taking a shower... I love my FAM and will do anything for them but this case I wanted to make a Point...it has nothing to do with reselling nor being greedy.  If you you don't want to work but can, have a source of income but gamble it away, live rent free with no responsiblity in your 40's and to top it off want to buy shoes from me that are going for 400.00 and you don't even have a place to stay but at my moms  I CANT HELP YOU.....

AND on top of all this I bought him an entire outfit already for christmas jumpman polo, jeans and matching cool greys 
nthat.gif

This release was pretty crazy! Jammed up ALL sites! Never had this much prob wit a gr! The hype continues.....

yea i learned from fnl on the oly vi restock that they need to call and verify the order before shipping. that delay could be the difference between getting your pair and getting canceled
it's happening to kids in the IV thread too. Always better to be safe. Especially during the holidays when retailers are vigilant with the extra efraud popping everywhere. Some card companies let you add alternate addresses so everything is kosher during verification.

You guys think a pair of these for a pair of concords is a equal trade? Need a pair of concords. :nerd:

Last edited:
stealth foams for bred 11s is a fairly even trade if you ask me.
right now, maybe foams plus a few bucks, (no more then 20-30)

You guys think a pair of these for a pair of concords is a equal trade? Need a pair of concords. :nerd:

yea thats a fair deal

Last edited:
So I logged into my END account yesterday and saw that my order status was "Awaiting Response". I called them and they told me they oversold the 11s and my order is being cancelled. SMH :frown:

Sucks man my end order shipped...I ordered 20 secs after they went live though

Was at an xmas party yesterday and one of my cousin's was like "Mike you got then J's that dropped yesterday"  I was like yeah able to score 5 pair including one for wifey and since I hooked him up one time only he was like "185 right???"   And I had to check him real fast... I was like yeah... thats what they retailed but they are selling for 400.  I buy kicks for me... but it amazes me how people think that because you put in all the work they can reap the benefits.  You got people being shot, stabbed stores being robbed for this shoe and because i'm family you just want to offer me retail... and not even include tax.... No thanks..... good luck even finding these for less than 350....:smh: :smh: :smh:

Damn, your cousin too. :smh:

You chose $150 over making your cousin happy. I'd keep you DS if you were my cousin.

EDIT: your reasoning makes sense but thats not why you didnt hook him up. You didnt hook him up because, as you said, "good luck even finding these for less than 350."

Do you I guess

Last edited:
Woke up to a FNL shipping confirmation. Merry Christmas to me.
This is my first time ordering from FNL if it says its shipping on 24 and I chose standard shipping, b/c i was rushing, you think they will get delivered by friday?

Back
Top Bottom