Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

an old, wise man once told me ...

BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE, AND NOTHING YOU HEAR

im living that here 

thank goodness! my two finish line pairs shipped! that'll bring my total come-up to 5 men's sizes and 2 big kids! def. produced half a million pairs!
SMH! I hope everybody who had dreams of riches are paying attention to the resell market, because prices are falling fast and people still can't sell their BRED 4's or Grey 9's!

anyone succesfully order from milk before ? if you ordered today, what did the total come out to

From previous years. Milk had a problem updating stock on their site. They usually only get 1 FSR. I'm pretty sure there will be alot of peps that gat cancellation notices tomorrow. Happens every year.

From previous years. Milk had a problem updating stock on their site. They usually only get 1 FSR. I'm pretty sure there will be alot of peps that gat cancellation notices tomorrow. Happens every year.
so it wouldnt be worth placing that order then? i appreciate your insight

SMH! I hope everybody who had dreams of riches are paying attention to the resell market, because prices are falling fast and people still can't sell their BRED 4's or Grey 9's!

nevermind the IV's but did you just mention the CG 9's? There's no comparison here. Those sitting means nothing,

que Keyshawn Johnson gif

I already got my confirm email, telling me which company's gonna ship out the shoes. :smokin.

I already got my confirm email, telling me which company's gonna ship out the shoes. :smokin.
he's right though. gotta wait til you actually get the tracking #. last year i ordered from milkskate and got my order cancelled even after they said they would deliver. best of luck though.

thank goodness! my two finish line pairs shipped! that'll bring my total come-up to 5 men's sizes and 2 big kids! def. produced half a million pairs!

Hope they fix that, if not then we're screwed if we want to use the mobile site. Especially if we keep getting that timer on the regular website. About to hit up FNL and see if they can get that fixed ASAP.
I hope so too man..

I literally tried at least 20 times before I threw in the towel..

Left me so confused. Like why!?!???!?!! Ugh.. Smh..

Let us know if FNL gets back to you.

You speaking out of your *** about resell market of these crashing?

Those are Bred IV's, who have been restocked many many times.  Although they are a classic their so many pairs that have been made and beasts don't **** with IX's as far as I know.

XI's..Overall hype kills don't matter if they produced Bred IV numbers of these demand will still be MUCH MUCH higher than the supply.

he's right though. gotta wait til you actually get the tracking #. last year i ordered from milkskate and got my order cancelled even after they said they would deliver. best of luck though.

I hear you, lucky this is my double up. Cause I got the other one in my hand as we speak. But I do hope it works out. I wouldn't mind one back up pair !!

Those are Bred IV's, who have been restocked many many times.  Although they are a classic their so many pairs that have been made and beasts don't **** with IX's as far as I know.

XI's..Overall hype kills don't matter if they produced Bred IV numbers of these demand will still be MUCH MUCH higher than the supply.
from what I know, they produced more pairs of XI's than IV's... it's just the demand is THAT high; the hype is that high. But that is just what i've heard.

I just don't get how some of you would be willing to buy from any offshore site without doing any work and come in this thread hoping to hear good news. Wow! You had more then enough time to email questions to all the sites and get your questions answered.

Finishline shipped my shoes super quick as they're already in Maryland as of last night. Also I got my confirmation from Finishline like an hour after my purchase.

This has been a crazy weekend regarding this release, the thunder 4s, mercer restocks, and christmas pack releasing..

Anderson. Resell in L.A. is about $300-$350. A lot of these "resellers" can't afford to hold on these because they invested their life savings in acquiring as many as they can. They've gone from $400-$350 in a bout a days time in our local market. I got a 10.5 for my nephew for $320.

Back
Top Bottom