Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Don't know about u guys but I'm satisfied with my breds from the 08 packages. The show game is a diff beast now a days

I just hate it that my fellow old heads couldnt get the shoe that our generation made iconic. Dont sweat it. I got F'ed over too. It can be a hard pill to swallow because these shoes means entirely something different to us that Generation Y and Zers will never understand but such is life. We had our time in the sun with them. At least we can say we had the XIs on watching him when he won on fathers day. No matter how many instagram pics they try to make you salty with think back to that first time you broke a row of necks when you had the OG pair on. WE fathered these so called "heads" Most of these clowns that got them have no car, no job, no future and no life. They need them to validate their own pathetic existance. Let them do what they do. Im just going to bite the bullet and get used to  spending $500-700 on OG pairs every month. Wont put a dent in my lifestyle. I refuse to help the reselling lame who put his kids layaway money on flippin some "breadz". Congrats to all of the real XI fans who got them. They are dope
I'm over 30. I can see how you are upset with the things we have to go through to purchase the shoes we love, but you are too salty.  You act as if we werent buying shoes back in the day because they were the hottest shoes out. We wanted the "new J's" to show off just as much as kids today. These shoes were easily attainable to anybody willing to put forth minimal effort.  Old heads had the same ample opportunities to cop as everyone else. Nothing will be handed to old heads just for the sake of them being old heads. Keep waiting on that sneaker social security.

Last edited:
I ShippedToA Different Place Than Billing, And Got Both Shipping Confirmation
Just got off the phone with the billing dept. glad i called order was placed on hold even with the funds being charged. was asked why I'm shipping to my work address, how about because thats my choice?

Don't know about you guys but all I see is $400-$450+ consistently

in 2009 i couldnt sell them above 300 them.. not even 275 2 weeks later after release..so i kept the pair DS...and about to flip them for 450-500..

if u hold on to them for a few years they will gain value.. but the shoe game is at an all time high NOW.. what goes up must come down..so we will see

Last edited:
I just wanted to say that I'm glad that I helped some of you out with finishline mobile link.
I know some of mobile orders were canceled and I'm sorry to hear that.
Also thanks for all of you who sent me pm's.
I knew that NT is still great place and full of nice people!
Good luck if you are still hunting and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
happy.gif
I would just like to say thank you myself man.

You really came through on it.

Happy holidays, take care man.

Sorry if this don't elong but it pertains to the xi's and I am confused. Fnl gave me a shipping number for ups so I think they are being shipped but Friday the money was pending in my bank for the purchase. I look today and my money is back in my bank. Has anyone had this happen before? I had my total checking balance and my available balance was short 203 for the shoes. Now my total balance is 203 extra. Not sure if they take it put it back then take out again after shipping. Sorry if its a long post but I don't understand.
funny thing is i noticed the same thing to this morning ! .

and my ups tracking # says the same thing . I think they will charge the account as soon as we sign the automated contraption UPS drivers carry on there hip .

i get paid the day before so its all good on my end . hope it works out for you bro !

Don't know about you guys but all I see is $400-$450+ consistently
For the Space Jams right?

Cause the Bred's won't go all the way up to that resell price...Maybe around 350-400 at the max.

The Jams only released twice..Bred's four times already...Hopefully Bred's won't re-release in a LONG LONG LONG time.

For the Space Jams right?

Cause the Bred's won't go all the way up to that resell price...Maybe around 350-400 at the max.

The Jams only released twice..Bred's four times already...Hopefully Bred's won't re-release in a LONG LONG LONG time.

they gonna release again in 2019

I'm over 30. I can see how you are upset with the things we have to go through to purchase the shoes we love, but you are too salty.  You act as if we werent buying shoes back in the day because they were the hottest shoes out. We wanted the "new J's" to show off just as much as kids today. These shoes were easily attainable to anybody willing to put forth minimal effort.  Old heads had the same ample opportunities to cop as everyone else. Nothing will be handed to old heads just for the sake of them being old heads. Keep waiting on that sneaker social security.

Preach!!!.......

I just wanted to say that I'm glad that I helped some of you out with finishline mobile link.
I know some of mobile orders were canceled and I'm sorry to hear that.
Also thanks for all of you who sent me pm's.
I knew that NT is still great place and full of nice people!
Good luck if you are still hunting and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
happy.gif
Definitely appreciate that for real, you was a life saver! Happy Holidays!

I don't think he was "too" salty. I can understand where he's coming from. I've had ever pair of XI black/red (I hate the term BRED) that got released. I got my first pair back in 96 and I walked into China Man in downtown San Diego and them joints were still on the wall months after releasing. Back then we bought our shoes to wear them because of what we saw Mike do it then. Hell some of us actually thought that we could do what Mike did but that definitely wasn't the case. I personally don't mind the younger folks buying them to wear them even if they are giving in to hype. That's their preference and we've all given in to hype once or twice in our lives. I just hate scrolling thru NT seeing people asking how much can they get for these shoes. Buy them to rock/stock them not to sell them.

I hope these prices fall when all these people get their pairs next week.

not sure if I can post this here, but can someone PM me the link of a sneaker cleaning website/service/member?

Last edited:
its gonna fall but not much man
i dont think ill even end up with these, SMH

sz 13 is killing me too. I wear a 12, but for some reason I think a 12 will be too tight. my cement iv's are great in a 12, but my wht/blk/red 9's feel horrible now.

Back
Top Bottom