Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So... I logged in to Offspring to check on my order and it says DELETED however my card got charged idk if wait or call my bank to get my money back :D

My order from Milkskate got confirmed... they e-mail me saying as soon as they drop off the package I will get a tracking number so at least I got a secured pair there but I don't know if they remove the VAT anyone knows?

Finishline and Nikestore are going hard... restock of all Jordans 9's (except CG and Olive) and they also restock Breds IV's....

When is the 11's restock coming? I think soon :D

Just got both my pairs from NDC. Quality is about the same as recent JB releases.

Since these are my fave XI, I'm in need for a 3rd. Wish I copped off a UK site.

Now I can retire from XI unless those stealthy drop. Columbia's are nice, but a dirt and yellowing monster so ill pass.

Merry Christmas my fellow NTers

My friend got charged $85 in custom fee's lol
???

indifferent.gif

How much was his purchase?

I do buy resell prices but sell my other shoes to pay for them. For example i wanted multiples of the bentley ellis 9 which i think is a great looking shoe in that cw and i sold my concords to get those. I still have 3 of these that i won in raffle 5 rookie glow in the darks and 8 penny 1 orlando one is used which i can ebay and pay for other shoes. So i don't mind paying it as long as it doesn't mess with my work payday.

AS FAR AS NDC RESTOCK I CLICKED ON THE TWITTER LINK AND HAVE IT REFRESHING IN ANOTHER TAB. WILL THIS WORK OR DO I HAVE TO FIND THEM ON THE SITE ANOTHER WAY?

DS pairs of Anniversary 11s that I've seen for sale recently look horrible. Yellowing patent, yellowed soles, off-white upper. They went from crystal white to cream colored in 2 years :smh: Makes me scared for when they retro Columbias eventually

thats exactly what will happen with the Columbias, except for the sole because they will add the blue tint.

Annys werent tinted.

I'm actaully on the hunt for SJs as well but for the 2001s I have seen and tried my cousins pair, its a must have colorway but at the same time I'm not salty for getting them back in 2009...:smh:

My pair from END CLOTHING just arrived this morning from FedEx. I never got a call about any customs fees nor did the delivery guy say anything. He just had me sign for the package. So is it safe to say that I'm out of the woods in terms of customs fees?

How much was your total?

SizeUK and yes all gone.

I highly don't recommend Size? just because they don't refund VAT back to non UK buyers...Final pricing with 20% vat tax is a joke getting them from UK if you ask me...Not worth it IMO..

My pair from END CLOTHING just arrived this morning from FedEx. I never got a call about any customs fees nor did the delivery guy say anything. He just had me sign for the package. So is it safe to say that I'm out of the woods in terms of customs fees?[/]

Double

Last edited:
i remember when space jams wouldnt sell for $220 on here... it took a good long time for space jams to gain the value they have now.
I remember I won a bid on eBay for $100 for some Space Jams and the dude refunded my money and said he wanted $200. I thought that price was outrageous back them so I passed. I'm an idiot lol :frown:

DS pairs of Anniversary 11s that I've seen for sale recently look horrible. Yellowing patent, yellowed soles, off-white upper. They went from crystal white to cream colored in 2 years :smh: Makes me scared for when they retro Columbias eventually

thats exactly what will happen with the Columbias, except for the sole because they will add the blue tint.

Annys werent tinted.

But Columbias don't have mesh uppers. OOooooooooooooOOoooo

Back
Top Bottom