Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I posted a couple of expired links up there that show CGs DO go for roughly here on NT. Just look in the B/S section, you'll see it.
I remember back when I was looking for another pair of SJs, I would get so frustrated because all I would see are CGs for < $300, but never any Space Jams.
laugh.gif
I got my Space Jams off here 185.00, man you to be patient with these shoes. These cats are going to need the money more than you need the shoes, eventually, especially at the rate they buying. Man these cats are litterally copping shoes going to the barbershop showing off and then selling, True Beasting. Man I only need one pair of everything and i rock them in regular rotation, I mean atleast once every month or two. I'm not stting on 5-10-20k worth of shoes. 

I highly don't recommend Size? just because they don't refund VAT back to non UK buyers...Final pricing with 20% vat tax is a joke getting them from UK if you ask me...Not worth it IMO..

While Size? doesnt remove VAT, their final pricing was not a joke, my total came out to $233 total.

There are other UK and euro sites that are charging more, around $260-290.

offspring did everybody dirty!  I'll never shop from them again they made me look bad.

I stated yesterday, they have two sites.  They have one that does ship to the US and one that doesn't.  I was able to order mine from the one that does.  I got a reply email from them this am stating that my order will ship out on the 26th since everything was closed there.  The milk-skate.com site will not ship to the US per the site shipping info.

From size :

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your email.

I can see your order has gone through fine and was dispatched from ourselves yestoday.

This is an international order, please await on the delivery time-scale of 4 to 10 working days.

We are unable to refund VAT charges, we are a UK based company and would like to advise you to seek independent advise to claim back any extra charges.

Should you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Hannah

size? Customer service

From NJ:
>> Hello there, thank you for your order. Due to the explosively high
>> demand for the Jordan XI 'BRED' sneakers we will not be doing VAT
>> refunds... Please let me know if you wish to proceed with your order
> or
>> if you wish for us to cancel it. Please let us know as soon as you
> can
>> as we have a long list of people waiting to see if they can get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom