Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

It beats me how NDC dispatched my shipment from one state over and I have to wait until Friday. Ground shipping but still.

Same bro but hey at least we were able to cop our pairs for retail, some people weren't so lucky on this release & have to pay reseller fees or try overseas sites which charge custom fees :x :smh:

I hear you dirtymike. And yes, that is the case on my end for most releases. It's the very limited kicks that I have problems with. Prime exampme is the motorboats. I didn't want them, but when I placed my call, I heard no stores in my state of South Carolina received them meaning no store could even transfer. And with the whole JB rule of stores must wait a few days for phone orders...you know I will be empty handed

here in london, at self ridges they have sizes 9-12 just sitting, plus other retro's like Oly 7's, Bred 4's, Military's, Raptors just to name a few.

Not all euro sites will have a customs charge. Customs is determined by customs not the store. I posted some pages back telling you all to label your order as a gift. That's what I do and usually your good. Now sometimes customs will still open up your package and find a receipt hidden or something and still hit you with that fee. It's pretty much the luck of the draw with that. So your not always gonna get touch.

Last edited:
My last pair got here... Right in time for Christmas... Shipped for free..:pimp:

It beats me how NDC dispatched my shipment from one state over and I have to wait until Friday. Ground shipping but still.

Same bro but hey at least we were able to cop our pairs for retail, some people weren't so lucky on this release & have to pay reseller fees or try overseas sites which charge custom fees :x :smh:

Ya damn skippy. When you put it that way, I don't mind the wait.

Last edited:
My pair gets here this friday ( FNL mobile ) .

i cannot wait .

even tho i wont wear them probably until summer of 2014 , or even 2015. Heck i might even forget i have them lol . That just happened with the Fire Red 5's i bought on its release date . Was going through my closet and discoverd them sitting in the corner, in there original box DS . i dont think i ever even opened the box its self up until a few hours ago . Still got that Brand new sneaker smell ! .

ill bring mines out when everyone has rocked theirs to the ground .

I called Finishline today and they couldnt find the order I placed for the Breds and said it will likely be cancelled. No biggie, I just won OG Bred 11s with box and plastic wrapping for $292 shipped. MUCH better deal imo :smokin

Will you be able to wear those though? Stellar come up nonetheless.

Last edited:
they deleted one of my orders!!!
damn bruh real sorry to hear that. I am just asking cause if they're flakey like that, than we should all know to stay clear of that place. I know that's the last email I ever want to see. Especially after all the BS you just went through to grab em. Not everyone doubles up, that might be your ride or die pair. In that case, that's the worst. I know milk has some on there site, I don't know about them. But that's the only place I seen that still has some stock.

I called Finishline today and they couldnt find the order I placed for the Breds and said it will likely be cancelled. No biggie, I just won OG Bred 11s with box and plastic wrapping for $292 shipped. MUCH better deal imo :smokin

Will you be able to wear those though? Stellar come up nonetheless.

of couse he can.

worse case, he will have sole separation which can quickly be remedied.

yea , Mines has been saying " departure scan" as in 2:07 AM on satruday morning .

the holiday must be slowing things down ,

no biggie tho , i would prefer me get my pairs late and all the good folks at UPS / FedEX have a great holiday with there families and some well deserved time off .

but i cant wait to get my pairs tho .. lol

Back
Top Bottom