Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I feel so left out 
mean.gif

really wanted to cop these man -.-

What're yall rockin' these with? I'm a white dude with not a whole lot of income (then why you buyin shoes? I know. I gotta problem lol) but I'd like just some ideas as far as jeans. I haven't bought jeans in 2 years so I'm due. Take notice of the white dude, I can't rock as cool as **** as some of yall.
Their basketball shoes....So my advice would be a pair of basketball shorts, maybe a jersey if you have one....

just picked up some concords for my breds... straight up  trade... soles still pretty icy...

[/quote/]

Those are so clean, I wish those never yellowed !! That would be amazing, if they could figure out a way to keep those from ever turning to lemons. Sheet it is 2012, dudes are getting face transplants now a days. Jordan brand could figure it out, G*# damn it !!! Lol

Last edited:
ehh... just glad to trade for em... not too greedy... basically get them for retail...

seriously, if you wanted Concords, thats all that matters. both shoes cost the same. Too many people think about what the current market value is for a shoe and want everything equal in a trade. Screw that $30. I would have walked away from you if you asked me for the extra $30 just on principle alone!

good pick up.

Live near JFK so lots of the dudes around the way have jobs in the airport in such depts as customs. If you people think any of those people care about anything that comes through there AT ALL...yeah not so much.

just picked up some concords for my breds... straight up  trade... soles still pretty icy...
Nice pick up dude.
Just wanted to share my XI Collection:

Now it's hopefully the XI Columbias in 2013, then my XI collection is complete unless some new cool colourways will be released in 2014 and later!
SALTY 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 AND STILL ICY!

Nice XI collection though man.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom