Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Hey guys, new NTer here. Figure I'd ask for some opinions.

Someone offered me Concords in 9/10 condition (with yellowing around the trackpads) and $70 for my Breds still DS. Is this a fair deal?
If the cords are that close to DS then yeah thats a good deal.

got my size? & finishline pairs yesterday...hookups for my homies but now i regret not gettin myself a pair...restock gotta be comin tho

I don't get the confusion about the sizing. Aside from maybe one or two shoes, I've been wearing the same size in retros for the last 8 years and they're all TTS for me, these included

All that talk about these running small seems to only apply to cats with wider feet. These fit me perfectly, though I have a narrow foot, so the narrow toebox, typical to most XIs, doesn't affect me at all...

I don't get the confusion about the sizing. Aside from maybe one or two shoes, I've been wearing the same size in retros for the last 8 years and they're all TTS for me, these included

honestly, thats just you.
shoes are definitely cut differently. some feet, like yours, just dont care.

ie CDP Hares were cut HUUUUGE.... CDP XI were cut SMALLLLL.

co-sign
same thing as asking, should i ask her for her number... do what you think is best for you
laugh.gif
Just want to make sure I'm not being ripped off haha. Haven't been paying much attention to how much concords go for nowadays.

THIS. I haven't bought anything but a sz12 since 1992 haha... (Though i DID have to by a 12.5 in a Lebron 8 low)

Last edited:
co-sign

same thing as asking, should i ask her for her number... do what you think is best for you :lol:
Just want to make sure I'm not being ripped off haha. Haven't been paying much attention to how much concords go for nowadays.

sorry but if you cant make that determination for yourself, it says a lot about your knowledge of shoes. concords have historically sold for more than black/reds.

for some reason though, people have put them on the same pedestal.... im thinking its the new hype... im sure you wont get the same offer in a year.

Yo, ya'll ****** need to really stop *****in' LOL .... They are sneakers .. Examing a crease and **** ... My ***** came yesterday from NDC .. As soon as I got home from work, I changed into them, and hit the bar ... Got cornballs like some of ya'll, askin me "YO, you wore ya Breds to a club?" ... I wanted to smack em...
:smh: The game has changed so much B.
preach....

+1

I can wear size 10 on every Nike shoe and they all fit pretty much the same..

sorry but if you cant make that determination for yourself, it says a lot about your knowledge of shoes. concords have historically sold for more than black/reds.
for some reason though, people have put them on the same pedestal.... im thinking its the new hype... im sure you wont get the same offer in a year.

That was my thinking man. And then people sId im a whiner cuz i didnt wanna trade stealth foamsfor the xi

My pair from SH just got here as well. Im in canada, I just got called from fedex saying its in my citys facility and should be at my door on monday.

$25 customs fee :x

Last edited:
Some of you complaining about the most ridiculous things, creases on the back lol

Does that de-value them when you resell them after 2-3 wears bc they aren't the "it" shoe anymore

IF I CANT FIND THESE AT A DECENT PRICE IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS I MAY JUST DOUBLE UP ON A 2001 RELEASE... :evil:

After seeing the carbon fiber on one of my pairs I'm almost scared to purchase another fearing for even worse defects smh

These are the first XI Retro I stucked out on. I hope everyone is enjoying their pairs. I will play the wait game and try to cop later when the hype dies down. I still have a 2001 pair and CPD pair. This release was harder than the Concords. Even little kid sizes soldout quick.

Last edited:
Paying $185 of your hard earnwd money, you would at least expect your shoes not to come pre-creased or have any defects. This is the only consumer segment I know where mediocrity is
tolerated. "Oh it's just a crease live with it. You complaining too much." Please! JB got you all by the balls and you know it!

Got one pair in from NDC this past Thursday but my Size? order still hasn't shown up yet and I'm in Atlanta... did all on the East coast already get theirs?

Paying $185 of your hard earnwd money, you would at least expect your shoes not to come pre-creased or have any defects. This is the only consumer segment I know where mediocrity is
tolerated. "Oh it's just a crease live with it. You complaining too much." Please! JB got you all by the balls and you know it!

Umm you still bought a pair

Back
Top Bottom