Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Don't know if this was already mentioned but I ordered a pair of GS from Finishline and they told me that they will be refunding my money. Go figure.

FNL can be faulty a lot of times. It's hit or miss. I ordered 2 pairs of black cement 4's on their first restock about a month ago, they shipped out one pair and said they weren't able to fulfill the 2nd pair. 2 days later, they do a major restock on em which was just last week. I don't get it, why didn't they just fulfill my order if that was the case. FNL = completely unorganized big name company :smh:

It's crazy my dude how folks don't think we gonna run photos by everyone for verification or a 2nd opinion my wife even said the same sh*t...she was like why them sh*ts looked like the were previously owned by Yokozuna

You should still be able to find Oly VI's near retail. Just be patient

I've been
I've been looking everywhere for oly 6's and the cheapest I'm finding is 200.. Had a trade offer of oly 6's and cool grey 11's for my bred 11's but the guy was scamming

Yeah I'm just gonna wait it out I know some folks on here from NYC will have a ds pair only because they just had a grand opening of a spot called" Moes" and they released every damn thing yeezys and all I was surprised stores still had those and everything else just sitting

Saw someone ballin in these today at the beach. All I have to say is 
smokin.gif

They weren't lying when they said the olympic vi's ran a little big. In this case, HUGE! Them things look like they've been through it already :lol:

Lmao now that was funny he seriously thought he was gonna play me though I can't get over some folks I knew honesty was slowly dwindling but damn!!!

This is what ole boy sent me talking about "man they 100% ds just overnight me your 11's first then I'll ship after I received" now mind you shipping overnight to dallas is roughly $35 $40 plus the shoes are worn my G I was born at night but not last night get real

unless you're getting a lot of cash dont do it, and i wouldnt ship first. especially since your trading the better and more valuable pair.

But I did just find some orion 7's for 80 which was amazing. So I guess you just gotta let the universe bring them to you haha

I've been
I've been looking everywhere for oly 6's and the cheapest I'm finding is 200.. Had a trade offer of oly 6's and cool grey 11's for my bred 11's but the guy was scamming

Now that my friend was a deal if that would've went through successfully!!!! I'm looking for a few kicks but $200 is about the going rate eBay had a few but a little higher than a Duce more like $250 which is crazy

Yeah I'm just gonna wait it out I know some folks on here from NYC will have a ds pair only because they just had a grand opening of a spot called" Moes" and they released every damn thing yeezys and all I was surprised stores still had those and everything else just sitting

What's this ? They had yeezys for sale ? This is the second store I heard about in the NYC with recent yeezy stock. Damn bruh !!! That's the only one that got away !!!

unless you're getting a lot of cash dont do it, and i wouldnt ship first. especially since your trading the better and more valuable pair.

Thanks my G nah I'm hanging on to them like others mentioned i should be able to cop some joints dead stock around retail...I got time though I was working on my summer kicks that's all some head turners when I hit the islands

you do know the later release from the china sellers have all the same dates as the legit pairs..
just saying.. they are straight from factory.
until there is 100% solid proof, they arent fake. just shady
:rofl: :rofl: keep telling your self that bro... :wink: when pairs show that they were made under a month....its more than shady..

Amazing first post. I see why they had a waiting period before.

Touchez bruh !! Well put !! I didn't know if he was serious or not ? If he was, then sorry to hear that. Sounds like a personal problem !! Lol don't ppl think before they speak ??

This is what ole boy sent me talking about "man they 100% ds just overnight me your 11's first then I'll ship after I received" now mind you shipping overnight to dallas is roughly $35 $40 plus the shoes are worn my G I was born at night but not last night get real

Technically...if we are speaking technically... :lol: ...don't even know why I'm bout to say this and catch all this damn heat BUT technically he is right! The shoe is "Deadstock" seeing as the definition of "Deadstock" to my understanding has no barring what so ever on the condition of the shoe but only to the availability of the shoe at retail price inside of stores. So a shoe can be "Deadstock" but NOT be brand new. Don't know if that made sense but be careful with your trades and goodluck. Can't wait to see the GIF's posted in reply to this, my money is on that lady punching that other lady with the swiftness. :D

Back
Top Bottom