Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

LOL .. this thread is pure comedy... and Dang my pairs can't get here soon enough... Eastbay and FNL taking forever!

aron:nerd:8 - no.
mh89 - i like double box because i sell so many shoes for various reasons.... makes packaging so easy lol

Young *** kid truly I would pay you no mind but its nothing to take a pic. That's my room b, in my crib that my name is on the mortgage for. That rug had more shorties touch it then ur some many part that got edited.

Lol, that look like my bedroom when I was 15....15 years ago. FYI "shorties" don't like grown men with little kid rooms...lmao

If you want your shoes faster and want a tracking number then stop being cheap and upgrade your shipping.
Size? and CT were doing people a favor and shipped from the UK for FREE.
SH charged $23 for shipping, SIze? and CT were free. There's a reason why SH is faster.
That's the problem you don't get.

I dont think SH charged me for shipping. I order on RD and got my pair on mon the 24th

Young *** kid truly I would pay you no mind but its nothing to take a pic. That's my room b, in my crib that my name is on the mortgage for. That rug had more shorties touch it then ur some many part that got edited.

Lol, that look like my bedroom when I was 15....15 years ago. FYI "shorties" don't like grown men with little kid rooms...lmao

:rofl: I swear people on NT used to be friendlier

why did your sheets come pre-stained? :x :rofl:

word, being 26 though with this is plenty for me homie. I try to be drama free in my life though and its been cool. I'm happy with my pairs and just wanted to update some nters that SH order came through.

Musta been the DMPs that crushed ur hearts tho.. Ill make sure to take pics of the ice chillin under the next ones next time though.

Only thing i can hate on is that my pair from Finishline isn't ready yet and Soleheaven which is not US came in already... Euro low key lookin better than US online..

1 of 2 size orders came in today
HS order came too

USPS no customs fee in west coast for anyone wondering.

They just rang the doorbell and left

Anyone else have to lace them up all the way or they come up off your heel a lil when you walk? Same thing even with a .5 smaller size too.

All these UK shipping story's. I've ordered from the UK twice. End(killroys), and Natterjack(2 concords) both were recived with a week & no customs. Giving that it wasn't during a big release like this. End was really quick like I ordered on a Thursday got'em on Monday, but in a shipping bag tho.:smh:
Give it time guys.

The plastic in my Hanson shop order was dented AF but I could care less about that shoes are mint

Someone told me the red soles on these are brighter than the previous retros. Is that true?

And is a straight up trade for Stealth foams fair?

Someone told me the red soles on these are brighter than the previous retros. Is that true?
And is a straight up trade for Stealth foams fair?
Depends on what you want/like better....

I think a Foam guy might say you might be winning more... and vice-versa

The plastic in my Hanson shop order was dented AF but I could care less about that shoes are mint

Mine was missing lol. I wonder if customs opened the box to inspect the shoes and forgot to put it back in?

No fees for me though.

Back
Top Bottom