Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So glad I sold my cdp's for an iPad in feb, these are so much better and don't fit a full size small

OneSickRetro - well played sir
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There is supposed to be Customs duty (fees are different) on shoes >$200. Brokerage fees aren't government fees but are also included in the bill from UPS/Fedex. That being said, I got my 11's on launch day from Jbees and they were over $200. The UPS man just dropped it this Monday with no bill. It all depends on how the customs brokerage reps @ UPS or wherever rate your shipment.

I just got my order in from Kickz.com today. Order 2 size 11 for me and my oldest son. I was initially charged $545 for them which I was happy to deal with since I knew I had my pair. I got a UPS slip on my door today requiring an additional payment of $102.20 in order for them to release them to me...
total cost $647.... $323 OUCH.... Might just try to offload my pair and let him have his, this is a tough one to swallow....
Did they try anything to help you advert the import fees?

We just gotta make sure as a group not to order from sites that mark our packages as full value. Only from sites that will mark our packages as gifts or a real low value. We are a wide group of their buyers. if they can't take care of us then why **** wit them

I'll make sure to update yall on my kickz order. says it'll be here Tuesday via UPS. 
"Technically" that is illegal and the stores could get hit with huge fines from the US government.

Last edited:
OUCH.  Thank God I didn't order from Kickz.   Imagine getting a letter saying in order for us to deliver your shoes, you need to pay us $100 more? on Top of the $300 shipped you already spent??

WOW....i was just about to order from kickz.com becuase they seem to have a 7.5 in stock, but once i ran the conversion and saw it was already $300, i figured i might as well wait and get from a reseller later! i still have my CDPs, which are pratically new and pretty dayum uncomfortable which is why i hardly wear them. was there already a comparison post with these and the CDPs?

We just gotta make sure as a group not to order from sites that mark our packages as full value. Only from sites that will mark our packages as gifts or a real low value. We are a wide group of their buyers. if they can't take care of us then why **** wit them

I'll make sure to update yall on my kickz order. says it'll be here Tuesday via UPS. 

Technically is illegal and the stores could get hit with huge fines from the US government.

woah woah woah brokerage guy... dont mess it up for all of us.

GrapeApe... gotta chill dude... words crossing the line... especially the P word

Originally Posted by GFDmortgage:

I just got my order in from Kickz.com today. Order 2 size 11 for me and my oldest son. I was initially charged $545 for them which I was happy to deal with since I knew I had my pair. I got a UPS slip on my door today requiring an additional payment of $102.20 in order for them to release them to me...
total cost $647.... $323 OUCH.... Might just try to offload my pair and let him have his, this is a tough one to swallow...
I ordered from Kickz a size 7.5 but my credit card would not work. I kept getting an error message.  Visa immediately called me asking me if I was attempting a transaction overseas. Kickz said I need to wire transfer the money but I am not too sure about that.....I might cancel my order.

Last edited:
GrapeApe... gotta chill dude... words crossing the line... especially the P word

This dude constantly out of line....I did no such tjing and he throw out these false facts...he try to be an ebully and only anderson look up to him...I find it cute...but seriously he need to get a life...ban this fool

I gotcha.  Thanks for cleaning it out.  That kid needs banned.  He constantly feeds incorrect information, a.k.a. lies, to this forum thinking it's gonna increase his chances of getting shoes.  Apparently his waterhead can't process things fast enough to catch a pair.

PM me if you have something to say to me Auboels.  Don't be upset that people aren't just gonna let you spread a bunch of lies, and then put people on blast for the same thing you did.  That may be the way things work in mommy's house, but probably not anywhere else.  Let's see that Soleheaven receipt tough guy.

I haven't had any experience with ups but FedEx will deliver your shoes and then kindly throw a bill in the mail you get a week later.

Hey I'm kinda new to the sneaker game. I had a few questions about the 11's "playoffs."

How does the shoe fit? Any advice when doing this online release thing? Is there a site out there that does releases for retros online?

I gotcha.  Thanks for cleaning it out.  That kid needs banned.  He constantly feeds incorrect information, a.k.a. lies, to this forum thinking it's gonna increase his chances of getting shoes.  Apparently his waterhead can't process things fast enough to catch a pair.

PM me if you have something to say to me Auboels.  Don't be upset that people aren't just gonna let you spread a bunch of lies, and then put people on blast for the same thing you did.  That may be the way things work in mommy's house, but probably not anywhere else.  Let's see that Soleheaven receipt tough guy.

Ive already pmd you....im smarter then to start talking reckless on the thread...im talking to other people about bred related things....u come in just to troll...y should I be banned? Your the one who takes it to far...overcompensatin I guess...

This dude constantly out of line....I did no such tjing and he throw out these false facts...he try to be an ebully and only anderson look up to him...I find it cute...but seriously he need to get a life...ban this fool
WRONG.

You're the one putting FALSE INFORMATION out here.  Weren't you the one lying about JJ's release time and all that?

Then a few days ago rayray and yanky said there was a restock on a site, you bashed UK sites/Soleheaven because you weren't able to get a pair and it costed more than US retail.  Later, you found out about the code to get it for US retail off of Soleheaven, but the problem was that THERE WAS NO RESTOCK ON SOLEHEAVEN AT ALL.  Stop trolling, get out of here.  

Also it wasn't just me and GrapeApe calling you out because you are a hypocritical troll on this site and you don't help out anyone in here.

You're a joke, seems like you need an education.

Back
Top Bottom