Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

how do you order to ship to the US? i can't get it to work..

Start fresh, empty cart and everything

Start over by adding the size you want in cart again

After, at the top there is a sneaker icon next to "account", click that and click on the "click here" highlighted in red

Proceed to checkout and enter your info and CC info

Should come up to 189.87 euro shipped for one pair

Missed out. These sneakers alone made me join this forum. At least something good came out of it. I keep missing out tho, smh

Late nite creepers
smokin.gif

how is that the shops in the uk are getting so many restock and the US doesnt......
not sure if they're necessarily restocks per se.  demand for jordans probably isn't as high as it is here in the US, so while it may seem that they receive restocks, they're probably putting their actual store stock to be purchased online, as the pairs may just be sitting in their stores

Here is a picture.

I'm not going to lie. I sold these to someone and had no idea they were missing the ball. I could have swore they were flawless before I sent them. Now I'm going to try to return them to Finishline or Nike.

sample of NDC pair i got today in the mail...

:smh:
sent them an email with photos attached...

And everyone talked down on flawless early release pairs... This just proves that it's still coming from the same factories and using the same materials. If you call ER, B-Grades fakes. Then what do you call these?

I agree with majestic.  Gotta remember that the shoe game is FAR more healthy and prosperous here in the states than anywhere else in the world.  Plus floor space is floor space within any store.  These shoes are 2012 shoes and stores have to make room for new inventory that will start trickling in.  

Here is a picture.

I'm not going to lie. I sold these to someone and had no idea they were missing the ball. I could have swore they were flawless before I sent them. Now I'm going to try to return them to Finishline or Nike.

sample of NDC pair i got today in the mail...

:smh:
sent them an email with photos attached...

And everyone talked down on flawless early release pairs... This just proves that it's still coming from the same factories and using the same materials. If you call ER, B-Grades fakes. Then what do you call these?
JB quality

Robert,the cat that learned how to forgive himself

Last edited:
People talking **** about early release pairs have never held a pair in their hands..I had early release Bred IV and they were exactly like RD pairs if not better..

In mens, it ran from size 7 to about 12.5 from what I saw............This is in US sizes of course; the site only listed UK sizes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom