Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I finally got mine in today and I gotta say I'm pretty disappointed. They look beautiful but my size 12 is easily a half size small. Has that been the norm for people? I haven't looked at this thread since rd. I want to put up a trade ad on cl but just wanna make sure mine aren't an anomaly. Here's a pic of them next to my '11 concords. Doesn't look like much but they're pretty uncomfortable
Sorry about that man, that looks like it could be an issue, though most are saying these are TTS. I thought my '11 Concords felt a little snug to start. Glad I was only able to get .5 size up in '12 breds so it should fit. Thanks for posting pics. Has anyone else gone "toe-to-toe" with Concords, SJ, or CDP breds to see if they size up or match like these? Also those from Stateside or Overseas?

I don't think I'm going to try to remove it. Don't want to risk damaging anything.

Yeah just leave it be especially if it isn't that noticeable my minor flaws are only notice when exposé to light plus you have to really get on your hands and knees to actually see it...if anything use a magic eraser those work pretty good if you really wanna try and remove it safely

They look Clean in them pics 
pimp.gif
 can't wait to bust mine out glad i got a few pair of these 

anyone wearing theres in the snow? im in Ohio ... these mugs wont see daylight till May. im itchin to wear em.

I know some companies don't deliver on weekend or Saturday. Anybody know if kickz is shipping anything out tomorrow? or has anyone gotten tracking from them on a Saturday before? I know I could call tomorrow and ask, just seeing if its already known but one of the always knowledgeable NT faithful. Thanks

anyone wearing theres in the snow? im in Ohio ... these mugs wont see daylight till May. im itchin to wear em.
Yea, dont do it..lol I wore these here in St Louis & the salt they put out for the snow  made the patent leather look like crap, had to clean em real quik

I know some companies don't deliver on weekend or Saturday. Anybody know if kickz is shipping anything out tomorrow? or has anyone gotten tracking from them on a Saturday before? I know I could call tomorrow and ask, just seeing if its already known but one of the always knowledgeable NT faithful. Thanks

Dude your thirsty get something to drink and relax

Did anyone else compare "toe-to-toe" their '12 breds to '11 Concords,SJ, CGs, or Columbias to see if they match up like killuminati616s? Thanks for posting pics. I know most are saying TTS but those look more on the .5 size smaller side

Did anyone else compare "toe-to-toe" their '12 breds to '11 Concords,SJ, CGs, or Columbias to see if they match up like killuminati616s? Thanks for posting pics. I know most are saying TTS but those look more on the .5 size smaller side
these are fit more snug than the recent concords but i don't think you can say you have to go .5 size down. with the 11s, i could go 8.5-9 but with these i would says 9-9.5 but my TTS ( size 9) fits well, just a bit snug compared to my other 11s.

Last edited:

Here's my toe to toe with the Concords, both 11.5.  My Cool Greys are a size 12, so I didn't do those.  I don't see a difference like the other dude.  I do remember last year, a guy on NT ordered a size 14 from NDC and one shoe was a 14 and the other was a 12 or something like that.  Might just need to make sure that both shoes in your box are the same size, in case they ****** up.

It's weird that the left shoe is kinda snug but the right shoe is cool.

And when you look at the other dude's picture on the last page, his shoes aren't lined up evenly.  The Black/Reds are lower than the Concords, which is why they appear that much smaller.  The grooves on the sole don't line up.

Last edited:
got my nj pair today. it didnt come double boxed but it held up very well compared to the other ones i seen from europe.  good pair no flaws no customs very happy.

Back
Top Bottom