Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got the ABSOLUTE worst pair from NDC. Lace holes are crooked and shape is off. **** is DISGUSTING. If I tried to sell these on Ebay they would think it's FAKE. Terribly disappointed and Nike is definitely going to hear from me soon. Will post pics later...

lets see the pics bro

I'm looking for the closest laces to the originals...actually the 2001 pairs cause those laces were thicker. Anybody know where I can get them from? I need white and black.

So customs has my 2 10.5s SMH. That's my money just chilling somewhere and USPS was of no help when I called earlier. Gunna call again Monday and hopefully they'll have an answer as to how long customs will have my package.

When did you kicks get to customs?
The 29th. My tracking just updated and customs released them so hopefully Wednesday the latest ill have them.

So customs has my 2 10.5s SMH. That's my money just chilling somewhere and USPS was of no help when I called earlier. Gunna call again Monday and hopefully they'll have an answer as to how long customs will have my package.
I remember reading something somewhere when I used to order some things overseas that customs could possibly hold things up to 1 month!! It never took that long but It has taken around 2 weeks once. It usually takes about 10 days altogether. Hope that helps a little.

FNL still aint sent me the return label. (Wrong size fiasco) ... Emailed the sup saying I never got the lablem no reply yet.... Don' think UPS runs on Saturdays, but still, If they are trying to make me trust their word that they will hold that 12 for me, they are not doing a good job thus far.

B
Soo they're NOT sold out of them after all..

I sense a re-stock very shortly if they still have Size 12's.
I would think they hold a certain amount of pairs for defective returns or anything that may be incorrect. Wouldn't be right if they didnt. Plus I'm sure they get returns from people that change their mind for some odd reason and they accumulate in the warehouse as well.

The jeans are PRPs Rambler Raws, best jeans I've ever owned

Last edited:
well I guess I'm upset now. SNS had cancelled my order, Eastbay had cancelled an order, and now I finally check my NDC order only to learn that my
10.5 grew into a size 12. I guess I was bound to get the wrong size at some point.

well I guess I'm upset now. SNS had cancelled my order, Eastbay had cancelled an order, and now I finally check my NDC order only to learn that my
10.5 grew into a size 12. I guess I was bound to get the wrong size at some point.

You and Jwill JR PM eachother and see if you guys can't work something out and end up happy!

For all the guys who ordered from Kickz.com, what did your total amount come out to?? Ordered on Thursday night after someone on here gave a heads up on my size still being up..after 20 minutes and several credit card issues, finally went through and got a confirmation email soon after. But still waiting for a shipping confirmation. When I checked the pending amount on my card, it came out to $303. Shoes were 179 eu, shipping was 50 eu and VAT 36.71 eu. Anyone with experience with Kickz know if this sounds about right as far as shipping and VAT is concerned and if so, can anything be done at least about the VAT? I know I'm new on here but any help would be appreciated.

'

So my girlfriend and I decided to wear our breds today to a birthday dinner... Great dinner but when we got home!

I took off my shoes wiped them up and boxed them up, on the other hand my girlfriend kicks them off and throws them in the wrong box with out the horns!

Really!!! No no no no! So disappointed and hurt. I thought I thought her well.

For all the guys who ordered from Kickz.com, what did your total amount come out to?? Ordered on Thursday night after someone on here gave a heads up on my size still being up..after 20 minutes and several credit card issues, finally went through and got a confirmation email soon after. But still waiting for a shipping confirmation. When I checked the pending amount on my card, it came out to $303. Shoes were 179 eu, shipping was 50 eu and VAT 36.71 eu. Anyone with experience with Kickz know if this sounds about right as far as shipping and VAT is concerned and if so, can anything be done at least about the VAT? I know I'm new on here but any help would be appreciated.

'
If you did your research & used search function it would show you should have paid about 189.87. If not, then your # is probably about right, as far as I've read and heard nothing to be done about VAT on this one. If someone has heard different, hope they say so. I'm awaiting an order as well. hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom