Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I'm a teacher so it's business casual all week until Fridays, that's when I break out my collection that at times, can be distracting for students! 
tongue.gif
LOL, I do the same thing. 

I teach in the South Bronx, so my kids are ALL J lovers. 

Love talking sneakers with them.... 

Props for being a part of the solution. 

I had to get these ***** cuz I seen Gucci McFly had em. Got em from fnl mobile and when I opened the box, it was straight fiyah!!! Haaa yeah

Edit: bigj505 what happened to my post count???

Last edited:
''
GOOODNESS! You gotttta get your employer to get those funds to you in pounds ASAP lol. Gotta be torture knowing they got all those kicks and that you get taxed that much if you touch them.

Doesn't work that way...still get salary in American dollars, just may get extra because of the cost of living. It's not a tax though, it's just the exchange rate because our currency is so weak

Last edited:
Can anybody confirm a restock on nikestore europe this morning, i saw somebody tweet it but could be bs...if it did then id imagine nikestore is next

You screwed up man. There's a trick you can do to get it for about $250 shipped and that's the price I was charged. I emailed them a couple times about removing VAT and they won't budge.
They view it as being excluded with the "trick". With the "discount" the 11's are about U.S retail. Asking for VAT to be removed is more of a stretch.

Last edited:
Dont think so. A lot of stores still have them from the original shipment (140 pounds and most sizes) and Nike.com had a size 7 or something until two days ago. I dont think they would have sold out so fast if they restocked on nike uk.

When I attempt to say 'Add to Cart' is gives me a warning that the item is not available since others have it in their cart. Tells me to keep trying. This is the same behavior that I experienced during the release in US. I would assume they did have a restock this morning but I am 100% sure. No telling....

NDC Europe has NOTHING to do with the USA. They have separate distribution centers, release dates, etc.....

Bought my wife a couple pair of Jordans this year but she never wears them.  Shes a nurse and she wears Air Max all week, so she wears heels and boots on the weekends.  I on the other hand wear dress shoes all week so i cant wait to wear my J's on the weekend. :smokin

Yeah me and you in the same exact boat essentially. Wife is a nurse too only wears Shox with her scrubs and on weekends wears heels. I work all week in dress shoes and throw on sneakers on the weekends!

My brother was just at HoH Milan and there are so much heat sitting on shelves. Bred11s sitting? I have Knicks 1s coming back.

Back
Top Bottom