Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyone else trying to cop from Kickz having trouble with the shipping information. Message I keep getting is "DELIVERY TO THIS SHIPPING ADDRESS IS NOT POSSIBLE IN THIS SHOP. PLEASE SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT SHOP BY SELECTING A FLAG IN THE COUNTRY MENU ON THE HOMEPAGE OR CHANGE YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS."

Have no idea why it is saying that. Already ordered a pair last week and never got anything remotely close to this...also, considering how much more my order total came out to from last week, anyone know if cancelling an order from Kickz is straightforward or do you have to jump through hoops in order to do so?? 

You should've put the sneaker shield in first that may have helped I learned my lesson from the chi X's
Yeah dumb idea on my part but sneaker shields made these feel a little tighter and didn't kill my toes too much.

Has anyone tried the ironing method on the patent leather?

Same here, ordered on the 3rd and haven't gotten any shipment confirmation yet.
Figured I was not alone in this battle :/ anyone tried to e-mail or call the shop with any luck?? I e-mailed shortly after I got the confirmation but I got some automated response basically stating they would get back to me about my question.......still waiting

Same here, ordered on the 3rd and haven't gotten any shipment confirmation yet.
Makes @ least 3 of us. I'm hopeful about getting tracking tomorrow. I spoke to someone in the store Fri or Sat. Also gotta think the banks there may have been closed to process or begin to process when we ordered(IDK how it works just a thought)

Anyone else trying to cop from Kickz having trouble with the shipping information. Message I keep getting is "DELIVERY TO THIS SHIPPING ADDRESS IS NOT POSSIBLE IN THIS SHOP. PLEASE SWITCH TO A DIFFERENT SHOP BY SELECTING A FLAG IN THE COUNTRY MENU ON THE HOMEPAGE OR CHANGE YOUR DELIVERY ADDRESS."

Have no idea why it is saying that. Already ordered a pair last week and never got anything remotely close to this...also, considering how much more my order total came out to from last week, anyone know if cancelling an order from Kickz is straightforward or do you have to jump through hoops in order to do so??
Did you change shoe back to international before checkout? IDK about how easy to cancel order is e-mail hasn't been super fast response for me, but I did speak to someone in-store over the weekend. Last week I'm guessing maybe you entered the url yourself and this week you clicked through the one posted. So your in the proper shop to add to cart but not to checkout, gotta select USA under international. Hope that helps. If not use search function

Well after that period of panic i can care less about the creases now 
laugh.gif
 just a little sad that it took a while before my concords creased this much

****** NJ,i ordered on 12/28 nd still havent received a shipping confirmation..Called em on the 4th and was told to expect one the next day along with the tracking # and still nothing

luckily i got 2 pairs from crooked tongues and they arrived yesterday, got my wife her first AJXI
happy.gif
cheers everyone!
happy.gif

Last edited:
creases can be prevented but all it does is delay the inevitable. walking like a duck is also an option , but do you really wanna be that guy lol

After my 6 hour wear on New Years Eve, they held up nice, still could pass as dead stock.

Last edited:
Thinking of doing the ironing method with a cloth over the leather. Never tried this on patent leather before so any cautions for patent leather?

You should get rid of them. Way too much effort to keep some pairs. I'll quit copping sneaks if I ever find myself ironing with a cloth to smooth the leather.

Back
Top Bottom