Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Not Black/red 11's But the Thunders I got from Eastbay didn't have an invoice in them, nothing! Kinda weird

Found a defect on my pair from Eastbay. Really disappointing to be honest...

Also for anyone who ordered from Eastbay. Did any of you receive an invoice inside the shipping box.? or anything?

Feel like Eastbay Plaaaaayed me

I didn't get a packing slip/invoice when I ordered the blk/red 4's. Maybe that's the new policy for release-day sneakers?

To the dude talking about his invoiceless Eastbay order...
Eastbay hasn't sent me an invoice for the last 3 orders I placed with them haha (maybe more)

U guys are funny. I'm a chick and will agree to mikes not being for every girl. Can't say the same for guys as it is mandatory for any guy I'm with. He doesn't have to buy em, but will wear them at some point.

theres gotta be a US restock soon. how many times they restocked overseas. or were they holding pairs back

That's cool. But I'm beginning to wonder why they have so many restocks

I'm starting to wonder that too!!! I actually cancelled my order with them for a size 7.5. I usually wear a 7.5 but hoping that my order from Epic in a size 8 fits ok. From what I've been reading, most recommend going up .5 (fingers crossed)

Last edited:
Those who have already received their Kickz pairs, Did they have the usual EURO sticker in the insole of the shoes?

for guys talking bout eastbay invoices. eastbay doesnt send invoices with jays or any shoe that comes pre boxed. (received boxed already from nike)

Last edited:
That's cool. But I'm beginning to wonder why they have so many restocks
Me too, kinda. It might be all the orders that had CC that weren't the "verified visa or MC-secured" Or pairs from peeps not doing wire-transfer getting released back to site. Hope all is good. Good luck to all. We Shall see shortly when/if orders from last weeks restock arrive this week.

Back
Top Bottom