Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

That 11.5 would be so easy to scoop up right now if I had the money.. :smh:
The one time I'm around for the restock and I don't got the guap. fml
Side note- pg. 1,000? :nerd:
just got it after trying for 20min. Site didn't take my Visa Credit Card only my Debt card. O well.

Still don't get how KICKZ are re-stocking all these sizes yet mines and about 3 others on here, hasn't even gotten their SHIPPING CONFIRMATION YET but their CC's charged last week....... Shiesty.

As many have explained before, it's not Kickz who decides customs. It's the company who ships the shoes that determines the customs fee...

WHAT? Its US Customs that determines the fee. UPS, FedEx, etc pays the fee up front to US Customs, then you pay your shipping company in order to get your package.

Still don't get how KICKZ are re-stocking all these sizes yet mines and about 3 others on here, hasn't even gotten their SHIPPING CONFIRMATION YET but their CC's charged last week....... Shiesty.
What happens when you call customer service?

My girl got a few j's I bought for her also. They will probably look DS forever. lol. She wear boot or heels almost all the time but for a random casual outing, she'll wear the j's here and there. But not very often

My girl is the same way... I assume you have an asian girlfriend? hahahaha

Wow!  Over 1000!!!

basketball.gif

A dude on IG traded these for a pair of rising sun 12's there's no way I would've done that WTF was he thinking smh

Last edited:
For those who ordered off Kickz and still haven't gotten shipping. I ordered Friday evening eastern time. I got my shipping this morning. Just wait it out guys.

Hey Guys,

Be patient with Kickz, they obviously had to start collecting pairs from their other shops to fulfil the rest of their orders, so I would imagine those that ordered and hadn't received shipping or received the backorder email, might be receiving shipping soon.

Back
Top Bottom