Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Why do I doubt a restock is really going to happen? After buying internationally and getting hit with customs charges, I feel like seeing a restock would be great. I paid 650+ for 2 pair, but a restock will give me hope for future releases that slip through my hands domestically. I have def learned my international lesson- DON'T

Who did you order from?

the main reason why this year's XI topic jumped so much compared to the concord's last year is because of all the new people signing up and asking redundant questions.

back on yuku, you had the approval process.

the main reason why this year's XI topic jumped so much compared to the concord's last year is because of all the new people signing up and asking redundant questions.

back on yuku, you had the approval process.

maaaan thats not the main reason. people ask the same questions or find some issue to complain about in every XI thread.

its already been said.... there is only 1 2012 Black/Red XI thread compared to the 2-3 threads each for the Concords, Space Jams, and Cool Greys.

Why do I doubt a restock is really going to happen? After buying internationally and getting hit with customs charges, I feel like seeing a restock would be great. I paid 650+ for 2 pair, but a restock will give me hope for future releases that slip through my hands domestically. I have def learned my international lesson- DON'T

I found most sites as long as you only buy 1 pair you don't get hit with fees because you are under the $ cap. Also try to purchase from international stores that send as a "gift". Just email the store ahead of time to ask if they do that.

I found most sites as long as you only buy 1 pair you don't get hit with fees because you are under the $ cap. Also try to purchase from international stores that send as a "gift". Just email the store ahead of time to ask if they do that.

I don't think with a restock on these people will be trying to e-mail them ahead of time :D it's checkout time then try to contact later hehe

sole heaven has the worst customer support ever

i always thought their customer service was on point. for me they respond back within an hour or so and they have even responded back with coupons or vat rebate codes. for me there has never been a problem.

I don't think with a restock on these people will be trying to e-mail them ahead of time :D it's checkout time then try to contact later hehe
This. Its also a learning experience for many members on international releases. Trial and error with complaining in between.

I saw these is morning and figured id wear these instead of the new ones for a while. $200 shipped was a good price IMO
http://niketalk.com/t/520272/air-jordan-xi-retro-black-red-bred-playoffs-size-10/0_20
Damn, and i thought i got a steal at $285 this past saturday for 01s...the ones I got look a little less worn but still a good deal at 200 flat

Yea I mean, I'll see how worn they are when they come in but the patent looks good and the soles look cool... worse case, I can trade them in the long run.

i always thought their customer service was on point. for me they respond back within an hour or so and they have even responded back with coupons or vat rebate codes. for me there has never been a problem.
trust me fam i got email saying they had stock problems would i accept  .5 SIZE smaller i said no , it took me 4 days to get that message so when i ask what next no response ,but they took the money of my card the next day  after the order weird buisness practice .....

Just got off the phone with NJ looks like i will be getting me a pair of these breds afterall..guy at the shop said they been backed up on orders,shoes will be shipped tommorow soo damn happy

This. Its also a learning experience for many members on international releases. Trial and error with complaining in between.
Yea I mean, I'll see how worn they are when they come in but the patent looks good and the soles look cool... worse case, I can trade them in the long run.
Yea i was debating doing that with my 10.5s since Im gonna keep my size 10s but Im prob just gonna list em up for sale.  Im afraid the longer I keep em, the more likely they are to separate especially if im not gonna wear em.

Lol at you guys arguing over page settings now. Jesus
sick.gif
LOL @ you thinking that is an argument
indifferent.gif
.  I still don't know what the difference is between this kind of post, and one with us talking about what determines the number of pages shown for each user?  You're off topic whining is more important?  Especially 1,000 pages in on a thread with no relevant information since last month.  Thanks for your input.

Mailman just dropped these off. Thanks again Rob/eltouha. :nthat:

And it's definitely not an argument.

J I was gunna text you last night bout those but I fell asleep :lol:

Last edited:
One more time just because
mean.gif

And more then 1% use something else besides the default setting.
Eh seein as how 99% of the people posting regarding page numbers in the past few days in this thread are just now talking about page 1,000 and not page 1,500, I'd say my 99% estimate is spot on.  Sorry, I 'd delete their posts for ya if I could....
mean.gif
  At least you'll always be ahead of the curve with your current settings, so do your thing Harold Miner

For those of you still waiting on your kickz pair just be patient with them. I placed my order on the Dec 28th and didn't receive shipping info til Jan 3rd. They take a while to ship but once you get tracking info the package moves pretty fast out of Germany. Should be receiving my pair sometime today. NO custom fees

+1.  Not to say the other member hasn't gotten some bad service, but others should still feel pretty comfortable ordering from SH and getting good customer service.  There are always exceptions though.  Someone posted the owner's email information a "few" pages back (search for Dale in the search bar in this thread) that you should get a quick reply from.  Also, hitting them up on twitter is a good option, as they seem to be on there and facebook all day long.

Anyone still waiting for their sneakers from Natterjacks? The website they gave me to track my package says "YOUR ITEM HAS REACHED THE DESTINATION COUNTRYYOUR ITEM, POSTED ON 31/12/12 HAS BEEN PASSED TO THE OVERSEAS POSTAL SERVICE FOR DELIVERY IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA."

However it has said that since last week. I would be sick if my package was lost or stolen.

Back
Top Bottom