Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Looks Sold Out now

Just playing, didn't expect much from this. I got a pair from them on RD. Good company.

Aren't sites able to command more money for ads based on traffic on their site? If so seem HS and SH going 'mo money mo money'! LOL

got my pair from kickz yesterday and saw it just chillen by the front door when I got home at night.
it was shipped from UPS, I thought it would be a sign delivery? no papers with custom charges doh. :smokin

if you ordered 2 pairs from kickzilles you could get them for 217 shipped
smokin.gif
to each their own though.

I got on for the 13's 20 mins ago and didnt even check for 11s. Assumed it was sold out

Last edited:
My kickz shipment is awaiting clearance agency review. Crap looks like it might be hit w/ a customs fee. Anyone else who got their pairs with this on the tracking know if its gonna be hit by customs?

My kickz shipment is awaiting clearance agency review. Crap looks like it might be hit w/ a customs fee. Anyone else who got their pairs with this on the tracking know if its gonna be hit by customs?
Think all pairs had to get reviewed as part of the customs process, nothing special. NOBODY can tell you 100% if you will or will not get hit with customs, it's been said and asked quite a bit lately, if you wanna search and be sure.

Think all pairs had to get reviewed as part of the customs process, nothing special. NOBODY can tell you 100% if you will or will not get hit with customs, it's been said and asked quite a bit lately, if you wanna search and be sure.
After digging through the garbage on google I saw that its still probably in euro and just preparing to be sent over, notifying customs for an incoming package. Thanks for the reply soccerballer.

After digging through the garbage on google I saw that its still probably in euro and just preparing to be sent over, notifying customs for an incoming package. Thanks for the reply soccerballer.
I meant search in the thread, about customs bit. UPS didn't give u the info about it being in euro on int' tracking line? Also, if you click the "live chat" link, the tracking page/link that pops up sometimes has some more updated or specific info, than regular track page.

glad your order finally came through, mine is also in Kentucky, scheduled for Monday in SoCal.

Back
Top Bottom