Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

I doubt any doctor or lawyer resell shoes bruh.

they got other priorities than reselling some shoes for a couple hundred bucks

from what i see most resellers are college kids, dudes in their 20s and early 30s.

Again, WRONG! I just met a dude a few weeks ago in SD, dude was 45-50 years old, works for the post office full time, retired from the military and is full steam ahead reselling. If you saw him, you wouldn't have a clue that he knew what an Air Jordan was, but it's a good thing we dont judge books by their covers huh?

let what slide? you really think all resellers have minimum wage paying jobs trying to do big things with flip money?

a lot of people flip kicks as a hobby or just to get theirs free.

my boy is a registered nurse that just finished his degree to be an anesthesiologist and he flips kicks whenever he feels like it. im a software developer and i grab extras when im out or when i know someone i willing to pay whats worth my time.

im sure you aint even gonna read this tho.
mean.gif
read that.  An RN is a doctor now? wow.  Anesthesiologist what does that mean to me.  Dude is an assistant to an assistant right now.  

read that.  An RN is a doctor now? wow.  Anesthesiologist what does that mean to me.  Dude is an assistant to an assistant right now.  

He didn't say that his boy is a doctor, but just trust us Bro, there are doctors, lawyers, celebs etc all resellin shoes!!!

Lol you're applying "by the book" definitions to slang.

lol. Really? Reseller is some one who buys a product and re sells it. Pretty clear cut. Now saying someone is asking more than the average resell price, it's a ra-pe reseller. But even the guy who sells his item under the average resell price , even at retail, is a reseller. What do you call him? A retailer? lol

Last edited:
Que the mind blown gif. Something is wrong with you if you're a doctor/lawyer but reselling shoes on the side.

Folks say the same thing about you for being on a sneaker message board talking about shoes LOL To each their own bro, a man can do whatever it is he wants with his money and property.

Again, WRONG! I just met a dude a few weeks ago in SD, dude was 45-50 years old, works for the post office full time, retired from the military and is full steam ahead reselling. If you saw him, you wouldn't have a clue that he knew what an Air Jordan was, but it's a good thing we dont judge books by their covers huh?
THATS WHY! We went from lawyers to post office employees HAHA look up "going postal."

you are talking about doctors and lawyers being resellers.  I can't let that slide.  

Que the mind blown gif. Something is wrong with you if you're a doctor/lawyer but reselling shoes on the side.

lemme guess... doctors and lawyers and them aint sneakerheads either.

money is money and if it takes all of 15 minutes to make tax free money then they dont mind doing it. people like free money and thats what reselling tends to be.

THATS WHY! We went from lawyers to post office employees HAHA look up "going postal."

The point is, there are dudes from all walks of life doing it. I know of several dudes that work AT JORDAN BRAND that were heavy "resellers"! Shouldn't be surprised of ANYBODY being attached to J's and sellin J's.

if people spent more time focusing on THEM and how to get THEIR money/kicks, reselling wouldn't be such a big issue. 
mean.gif

relax.

Last edited:
Is this not the Jordan XI Retro bred thread anymore? is this a new convo about, "resellers: who they are, and what it means to be one?"

Just asking...

I give up. Some of the reasons to justify reselling, comparing it to the purchase of a house or saying doctors and lawyers do it, baffles me. I tap out. All this pro reseller talk on a sneaker forum, where some members don't even have pairs, just doesn't sit well with me.

lol. Really? Reseller is some one who buys a product and re sells it. Pretty clear cut. Now saying someone is asking more than the average resell price, it's a ra-pe reseller. But even the guy who sells his item under the average resell price , even at retail, is a reseller. What do you call him? A retailer? lol
:smh: we've already discussed the difference between a reseller and a retailer catch up. I'm now arguing semantics with the guy below about price gouger vs reseller.
reselling is not a slang, its a business therefore it requires a realistic definition.
what i quoted was exactly what reselling is. im not sure what part of the sneaker community you are an expert in but you are definitely not there yet when it comes to the understanding of that whole market.
Never claimed to be an expert about this. I guess you are since you are an NT mod
laugh.gif

Can a reseller be a price gouger? Yes. Do a lot of complaints about resellers stem from them taking stock and attempting to resell at outrageous pricses? You answer that...you got modship you see more of it than I do. 

Like I said I'm not against reselling, but lets call it what it is.

Back
Top Bottom