Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

$50,000 a year is over $4,000+ a month.  I don't see how that's not enough if you're single and spending $1,000 on shoes a month give/take (4-5 drops @ $200/each) and use $3,000 for food/gas/rent, etc.  You'll still have left over money at the end of the month.

I have a quick question for everyone on here. I am in the Orlando, FL area and came across a website http://sbjunkie.com/product-category/air-jordan/ and was wanting to know if they are legit or not. Any help is great. Thanks

never heard of them. here is what we have as the official legit sites so far: http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites

To dude that asked about sizing... Id suggest you go 1/2 size up to be safe. Many members have complained about them being cut small for them. Smaller than the 2011 Concords. These fit tts for me but I have a narrow foot.

I have a quick question for everyone on here. I am in the Orlando, FL area and came across a website http://sbjunkie.com/product-category/air-jordan/ and was wanting to know if they are legit or not. Any help is great. Thanks

Full size run of SpaceJams at that price? Ummm...too good to be true so I'm going to say no...

Speaking of fakes...Had a game last night, guy was on the court with Stealth 11s on :smh:

Last edited:
^^^ I ball with this guy that has fake space jams... soles stay icy tho :lol:

and i never clicked on the link due to firewalls at the job so i couldnt give a thorough answer. glad someone could.

^^^ I ball with this guy that has fake space jams... soles stay icy tho :lol:

and i never clicked on the link due to firewalls at the job so i couldnt give a thorough answer. glad someone could.

Site was sneaky...didnt blanket price all the kicks the same price like most fake sites...but every shoe has a FSR. Space Jams were on there for $315, Concords for $300...every size available

NDC Europe restocked these today.

So...is there any way we can get em? do they have a NDC europe site that ships to the US or something?

Short Answer: No
Longer Answer: Overseas versions of US retailers do not ship here. This means that the Euro sites for Footlocker/Footaction/Champs and Nike Europe do not ship to the states. They have separate inventories than the US sites.

They come out to be $217 after you convert from pounds. I dont know what shipping would be. I live in the UK but it almost doesnt seem worth it to send them home to the US, idk.

I don't think it'll be worth it to ship to US even multiple pairs at the end customs going to kill you... oh wait you can hide receipt and mark as gift :nerd:

really? You seen them once you've seen em all...

Never gets old for me...and certainly more interesting than everyone just posting pics of their shoes sittin on top of the box 

a lot of people wait for the spring/summer time to break out the grails tho.

these should be different tho since the uppers dont get dirty from denim and the soles arent icy

Back
Top Bottom