Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Got a sz 13 FINALLY. Traded my worn once 01s. They were starting to separate, and honestly, I wear all my shoes the same way I always have. I'm not a collector, just love the way they look and feel, and a brand new shoe, will last longer than an 11 year old shoe. As for the size 13, it's too tight. I should've gone up a full size. They fit like Lebron 9s. Other than slipping the right shoe on, they've never been worn, if anyone has a similar condition sz 14, please let me know

thats not the picture thats releasing...it says(above photo is not the upcoming release)...i think itll be a yellow sole with yellow jumpman

thats not the picture thats releasing...it says(above photo is not the upcoming release)...
i think itll be a yellow sole with yellow jumpman

oh well...

Last edited:
mean.gif
  Not black and grey but yellow! Yellow is the wackest color on kicks!
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
kickz? nah they're 100% authentic, just UK based.

No they are not UK based, the are a German company. The main address is on their site. If you email them you the auto response is in German. The package I got from them came from Germany.

To sum it up Kickz is a legit, German based authorized seller who has horrible customer service and poor packaging.

May have to take a vote on that summary because my experience with them was pretty good but thats besides the point. Everything else was correct though

Your one person, read everyone else's report. Customer service is terrible, it tools days to get responses to emails, tracking information, long hold times on international calls, sending the wrong sizes. This is a huge influx of American customers for them and half of them can't get their credit cards or Paypal to work. Stuff that's not Kickz fault but I understand how they got backed up.

I have never shipped shoes just thrown inside of a bag or a box with no packaging inside to keep the shoe box from getting damaged slamming around inside it. Maybe that packaging works for local orders but to make it to the US and through customs needs something more durable.

I think it was pretty well matched. Some ran into issues while others didnt. My shoes/shoebox came flawless in the grey box with no packing. For the most part it was ppl trying to figure out a new system/website in the middle of histeria but now that all is calm and they know what to expect, things are better. Not trying to dispute u at all though my man, just saying that overall satisfaction with the site might be better than u think. In the end we got ours and its on to the next one

When filling out the address on kickz, does it come out wierd? like it has street then street number, i was only able to get my street in and not my house number.  I emailed cust serv right away, i hope they can put the full address before it ships.  I'm reading mixed reviews about the customer service here so i'm a little worried

Yea it was a little weird, I had to put street name in one box and house number in another box but it got here just fine. Their addressing system is just a little different than what we're use to lol. Congrats on placing an order though man.

Back
Top Bottom