Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Has this been confirmed? I heard about this. It would be dope as hell if they were to restock these, so I can grab a pair. Will it only be for selected stores or area? Perhaps only online? More info!
happy.gif
I have been saying this on here for a month and a half now....

OK, well if you must know I started my journey out with a PhD in Accounting from Rutgers Business School in Newark, NJ.. After graduating in 2005, I was brought on as an intern to do "accounting" the actual name of the position is called a Digital Marketing Operations for a company called Nike, Inc.. (some people as yourself may know it as Nike...) While working there in the Nike Headquarters, I was able to rub shoulders with many people including some of the big wigs you speak of, including people from JB... I was there for a little under 5 years, before I used my knowledge and experience to gain access to my current position which is to watch over "accounting" the assets of the largest medical equipment provider in the united states, a company called Apria Healthcare, even though I have much love for kicks, and didn't want to leave Nike, I had a child back home and the health care company which also had headquarters in my home city, gave me an offer I couldn't turn down.... Now during my time at Nike, Inc, I was able to meet and still to this day talk, vacation with, and discuss Kicks, numbers, and other info you wouldn't even be able to comprehend with these people... On top of that I also have a first cousin that also has been working for JB in the design area for more than 5 years... So, no i don't have any clue what I am talking about.... I just pulled these numbers out of my ***...

More Breds were produced than CG, Space Jams, and Concords...

Breds were about 700,000

Space Jams were about 500,000

CG was less than 500,000, but I'm not sure exactly how many

Concords were about 300,000

And yes I am holding a pair of Penny II's, when I started my NT account that was an old pic that I had saved on my work computer and haven't changed it since, I'm sure that just happened to be the shoe I had on that day, based off of the Orlando Magic hat I had on... But just for you I will grant you the opportunity to name any shoe from Nike or JB, hell I will even go as far as saying you can add Fila and Reebok (love Grant Hills and Iversons) to the list that has dropped and I will make a new Avatar holding that same shoe you name in the mirror, if that will make me more credible to you... You might have to give me a day or 2, so I can go to my storage unit across town and dig it out, since the wife made me kick my collection out of the house, lol...

and to answer your question, no they will not make as many of the 2013 retro XI as the Breds because they are not doing an OG color, and they will be in a limited package with another shoe.... anything else?
boom_04a99e_1717826.jpg

Yea you have. You're one of the few on here with consistently correct info. Good lookin' bruh.
props to dude with the online info because I didnt have a clue where they were going to drop, I just knew they were going to.
What's good man my moms used to work for Apria healthcare back in the day in northern cali, she moved on to work at kaiser. U got any job hook ups at Apria I'm tryna get on. I'm serious btw

I'm up in Austin, might be in the H around ASW.

Side note, you guys have a NT down there right?

NO SIR. FOURTH LARGEST CITY, ONE OF THE BIGGEST JORDAN/NIKE CONSUMER BASES, AND WE HAVE NO NIKETOWN AT ALL ...NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT. HOLLA...

CED B.

Last edited:
NO SIR. FOURTH LARGEST CITY, ONE OF THE BIGGEST JORDAN/NIKE CONSUMER BASE, AND WE HAVE NO NIKETOWN AT ALL ...NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE LOGIC BEHIND THAT. HOLLA...

CED B.
So the only NT we have in Texas right now is the Dallas spot?

Im going back to the NYC...

Of course Nike and the companies who buy the product know how many they have, however, you have no idea.

I love how you come with a guess that 400,000 or so more pairs were made of Bred's than Concord's, that's where I knew you were full of either cocaine or ****.

So apparently to you, they made half of a million Space Jam's, then made half a million Cool Grey's....then decided to only make 300,000 Concord's, but made more than DOUBLE Bred's?

Where is your credibility?

I find it hard to believe a guy with a pic of him holding a pair of Penny II's in his avatar staring in the mirror knows exactly what's going on with production numbers, but apparently you are very high up in Nike to know these production numbers.

I am so glad we have you here for information.
pimp.gif

Quick question man, should we expect 1.3 million pairs of whatever XI drops this season?
This man here just got sonned. Why is it so hard to believe that they made more than double bred 11s than Concord's? I thought this release was waaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to attain than Concord's...and the thirst was real from everyone. 

THE ONLY NIKETOWN IN TEXAS.... IS....... IN *DALLAS*...........An Im loving it! I rep my city an aint got no problem saying it!!!! H-Town boys feel they city should be on a pedestal and beside Austin were i was born and got love for .....Aint no city poppin in Texas like Dallas or on the Nike/Jordan scene!!!! Go ahead and argue but at the end of the day WE have a Nike Dallas......2 HOH's.....and The second biggest Foot Action (To my knowledge when i was working there an years after) in the united states besides Foot Action 34th st in NY! Within 15 mins of each other.....(North Park Mall) (Town East Mall)...an thats not even including the rest of the metroplex!! #DallassecondtonuninTexas

THE ONLY NIKETOWN IN TEXAS.... IS....... IN *DALLAS*...........An Im loving it! I rep my city an aint got no problem saying it!!!! H-Town boys feel they city should be on a pedestal and beside Austin were i was born and got love for .....Aint no city poppin in Texas like Dallas or on the Nike/Jordan scene!!!! Go ahead and argue but at the end of the day WE have a Nike Dallas......2 HOH's.....and The second biggest Foot Action (To my knowledge when i was working there an years after) in the united states besides Foot Action 34th st in NY! Within 15 mins of each other.....(North Park Mall) (Town East Mall)...an thats not even including the rest of the metroplex!! #DallassecondtonuninTexas
1348778638428.gif

Lol I'm just hatin' because I'm nowhere near one.

Last edited:

UUUUUMMMM....OK, LIL' HOMIE. I'M NOT GON' EVEN MAKE THIS A H-TOWN VS. DALLAS THING, 'CAUSE THIS IS NOT THE TIME NOR PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION. BUT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR SOUL, YOU KNOW WHAT THE REAL DEAL IS WHEN IT COMES TO WHO THE BEST IS IN TEXAS. AND IMA LEAVE IT AT THAT. SHOUT OUT TO THE WHOLE D-TOWN/ FUNKYTOWN/ AGG TOWN AREA WHILE I'M AT IT... AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT LOVE OVER HERE. #HTOWN4LIFE #AINTNOCOMPARISON #AINTNOCOMPETITION #BESTINTEXAS...HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
Ha this is to funny I rep Dallas but got love for Houston folks from H-Town came for ASW weekend in 2010 when we hosted it, we'll be returning the favor this year trying to catch these restocks lets get it, might be able to see the get money boys.

Ha this is to funny I rep Dallas but got love for Houston folks from H-Town came for ASW weekend in 2010 when we hosted it, we'll be returning the favor this year trying to catch these restocks lets get it, might be able to see the get money boys.

LOL! MUCH LUV FROM H-TOWN TO U AS WELL,FAM. AIN'T NO BEEFIN' OVER HERE, HOMIE! AIN'T NO TELLIN' WHERE THEM "GET MONEY BOYZ" WILL BE,THOUGH! LMAO :rofl: ...HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
UUUUUMMMM....OK, LIL' HOMIE. I'M NOT GON' EVEN MAKE THIS A H-TOWN VS. DALLAS THING, 'CAUSE THIS IS NOT THE TIME NOR PLACE FOR THIS DISCUSSION. BUT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR SOUL, YOU KNOW WHAT THE REAL DEAL IS WHEN IT COMES TO WHO THE BEST IS IN TEXAS. AND IMA LEAVE IT AT THAT. SHOUT OUT TO THE WHOLE D-TOWN/ FUNKYTOWN/ AGG TOWN AREA WHILE I'M AT IT... AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT LOVE OVER HERE. #HTOWN4LIFE #AINTNOCOMPARISON #AINTNOCOMPETITION #BESTINTEXAS...HOLLA!

CED B.
The 1 correct thing u said my lil homie was....... "THIS IS NOT THE TIME NOR PLACE"

:rofl:

This comedy in here, none of this effects my life whatsoever, I'm laughing at you people defending this guy.

I'll leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom