Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Crooked Tongues has popped out a size 9 about two hours ago, successfully ordered it and got confirmation order. However when I logged in my account to check the status it said "Refunded Request" WTF!!!!??

Crooked Tongues has popped out a size 9 about two hours ago, successfully ordered it and got confirmation order. However when I logged in my account to check the status it said "Refunded Request" WTF!!!!??
I told them not to let you get them. Sorry bro just part of the game

I jizzed on the left pair of my 11s to give it a super charged effect of a spiritual talisman now when I m in street fights the left foot will kick with the strength of a millennium falcon!!'
laugh.gif

I'm hoping the Niketown in little ol' Myrtle Beach gets them...I need to call them soon to see what's up...size 9.5-10

My order from Kickz came through today. Final total for 2 pair was $441.97 (kickz order) + $13.25 (Visa currency conversion) + $81.40 (UPS customs fee) = $536.62

Which comes out to $268.31 per pair (shipped to my door). The service was good, I was concerned about my address since it didn't show the full address on my email and they always returned my emails assuring me they had the correct address and that I would receive them. Overall I was very happy, the pairs were mint, and had no flaws. Boxes were in great condition as well
nthat.gif

Last edited:
My order from Kickz came through today. Final total for 2 pair was $441.97 (kickz order) + $13.25 (Visa currency conversion) + $81.40 (UPS customs fee) = $536.62

Which comes out to $268.31 per pair (shipped to my door). The service was good, I was concerned about my address since it didn't show the full address on my email and they always returned my emails assuring me they had the correct address and that I would receive them. Overall I was very happy, the pairs were mint, and had no flaws. Boxes were in great condition as well
nthat.gif
congrats bro!

nthat.gif

no way , should be £ 280 for 2 without shipping .
My total was:

Subtotal: 279,74 €
Shipping: 50,00 €
Total: 329,74 €

Which equals $441.97 if you convert EUROS to USD. This is using the "Kickz trick" where you add the item to the cart under the UK site, then switch to INTERNATIONAL after it's been added.

Last edited:
Wow!!!! $80 for customs.

My order was the same as yours $441 total including shipping but my customs were $27.

So $234 for two pairs isn't bad at all almost a month after the release date.

Last edited:
Wow!!!! $80 for customs.

My order was the same as yours $441 total including shipping but my customs were $27.

So $234 for two pairs isn't bad at all almost a month after the release date.
I don't understand why my customs were so much, this was going to Chicago through UPS.

Back
Top Bottom