Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Waiting for the hype to die down on these but I still love em. Till then my concords are still extremely icy

I got my extra pair on Craigslist trying to trade...this dude offers me some "worn once indoors" True Blue 3's from 2011....am I wrong for saying he would have to add cash? He replied with they are even.

I got my extra pair on Craigslist trying to trade...this dude offers me some "worn once indoors" True Blue 3's from 2011....am I wrong for saying he would have to add cash? He replied with they are even.
:rofl:

He'd deff have to add cash... People are crazy out there... I have been offered junk for my extra pair as well.... worst case scenario i'll keep the extra pair and have two.... I think i'm going to bring them to dunkexchange and see what happens there I think that's my best bet....

Is he serious?! TB3's is atleast a $60 difference DS.

Not even...especially if the XIs are DS...

Headed to Paris in a couple of weeks and looking to see if any of these are still around. Anyone have recommendation of shoe spots to check out? Major retail or underground spot? Thanks

I checked on a pair of Bred XIs yesterday that I bought online. I bought a sz 10.5 and there was one 10.5 and another size 12 in the box. Mismatched sizes. I heard other people had the same problem in this thread. What can I do about this? I appreciate the help if there is something else I can do other than just returning them. If someone else had the same problem by chance with a 10.5 and 12, please PM me and we can trade as well.

I checked on a pair of Bred XIs yesterday that I bought online. I bought a sz 10.5 and there was one 10.5 and another size 12 in the box. Mismatched sizes. I heard other people had the same problem in this thread. What can I do about this? I appreciate the help if there is something else I can do other than just returning them. If someone else had the same problem by chance with a 10.5 and 12, please PM me and we can trade as well.
one 10.5 AND one 12 as a PAIR? 

sick.gif

I hope you work that out fam, that's terrible.

Back
Top Bottom