Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My order from Kickz came through today. Final total for 2 pair was $441.97 (kickz order) + $13.25 (Visa currency conversion) + $81.40 (UPS customs fee) = $536.62

Which comes out to $268.31 per pair (shipped to my door). The service was good, I was concerned about my address since it didn't show the full address on my email and they always returned my emails assuring me they had the correct address and that I would receive them. Overall I was very happy, the pairs were mint, and had no flaws. Boxes were in great condition as well
nthat.gif
Did you get email from them asking you to wire the money to them?  I have paid using my credit card I don't know why they still asking for this.

I thought people back in 09,10,& even 11 with the concords were trolling or being ***** bragging when they were saying "if you did you're research" etc. but the truth is if someone was even remotely paying attention they could have scooped pairs. I spotted at least four pairs at retail or retail + shipping on RD, there have been several restocks too,

If you did your homework, knew your spots & what time they opened, you'd have pairs. Honestly, I was in my local spots everyday asking if they got stock in yet--when it came to RD & I saw how many pairs were available I realized I didn't even have to do that. There are still restocks around--pray for phone orders & finishline's website.
I disagree with your statement, I think concords changed the game. People were like rabid animals when it came to them. The stores were mobbed..... Remember the Get Money Boyz news report..... Thats how it was like at a lot of places... I think it was way easier for me to get Breds than it was concords.... I had to pay resell for my only pair of concords and I got 2 pairs of breds on RD for retail....

I was quite the opposite, I got my concords online, no issue. To be fair, I didn't really try for blk/reds online because I thought I had another opportunity which fell through. Just hope I have a chance to scoop if they are released again.

^^ Servers didn't crash on you for the concords??? They were down from 12:00am et until like 4:00am for me.....

Since I couldn't get these in the states, I had a buddy over in the UK pick them up for me. Paid about 245 with the conversion and the international shipping. Small price to pay since it was definitely insane here. When will the Jordan hype die down again???

^^ Servers didn't crash on you for the concords??? They were down from 12:00am et until like 4:00am for me.....

Ok, this is exactly what happened to me. I ordered them (site was slow), got all the way to the payment screen, got the circle of death (but it said processing). Screen goes completely white. I freak out and get upset. I then go to check my bank account and the money has already been taken out for the shoes. I don't go back at all to the site. I got a confirmation e-mail a few hours later. Done. The SJ was the easiet cop ever. I literally was laying on the bed, decided to check swoosh to see if they would be up. I had exactly zero intention of buying those, my 2000's were and still are in really good shape. I just was messing around to see if they would be discounted. I was on the site at 11:50pm or so. I hit refresh at 11:59-12:00am, boom shoes on are the site. I said F it, a fresh pair wouldn't be so bad and ordered them. I had no idea the site crashed for others with that release. Hasn't been that easy for anything since.

Last edited:

Ok, this is exactly what happened to me. I ordered them (site was slow), got all the way to the payment screen, got the circle of death (but it said processing). Screen goes completely white. I freak out and get upset. I then go to check my bank account and the money has already been taken out for the shoes. I don't go back at all to the site. I got a confirmation e-mail a few hours later. Done. The SJ was the easiet cop ever. I literally was laying on the bed, decided to check swoosh to see if they would be up. I had exactly zero intention of buying those, my 2000's were and still are in really good shape. I just was messing around to see if they would be discounted. I was on the site at 11:50pm or so. I hit refresh at 11:59-12:00am, boom shoes on are the site. I said F it, a fresh pair wouldn't be so bad and ordered them. I had no idea the site crashed for others with that release. Hasn't been that easy for anything since.
Lucky for you man... I wish I got Concords that easy.... I like them better than breds... :nerd:

Lucky for you man... I wish I got Concords that easy.... I like them better than breds... :nerd:

I like em all lol. I just hope I can get a pair if this full re-release is legit. Even though most got their pairs beasts will still grab up as much as possible. This is the part that gets me.

Since I couldn't get these in the states, I had a buddy over in the UK pick them up for me. Paid about 245 with the conversion and the international shipping. Small price to pay since it was definitely insane here. When will the Jordan hype die down again???
Never

Say for instance the FNL near where I stay does not get the Bred XI, can I do a phone order to another one so they could ship it to me(I'm new to the phone ordering stuff, so spare me a lil lol)?

Say for instance the FNL near where I stay does not get the Bred XI, can I do a phone order to another one so they could ship it to me(I'm new to the phone ordering stuff, so spare me a lil lol)?

doubt it. managers arent going to ship a sell out product to another store. they want that in-store sale money.

doubt it. managers arent going to ship a sell out product to another store. they want that in-store sale money.
i dont think hes asking for a store-to-store request. he wants to know if FNL takes phone orders - pay over the phone, therefore they keep the sales money anyways. nevertheless, FNL doesn't do phone orders. but why limit yourself to FNL, you dont need a nearby store from other companies to be "eligible"

Last edited:
Got my pair of an RSVP and the date on the right shoe says
08/08/12  --11/01/12

and left shoe says
08/08/12--10/26/12

one of my pairs from fnl which i bought on release date has a finished date of july so ur prolly okay.

^^^^
Thats nonsense. Not all july ending dates are early release bad pairs. One of my NTNY RSVP pairs end July 5, 2012. Great quality.

Last edited:
i dont think hes asking for a store-to-store request. he wants to know if FNL takes phone orders - pay over the phone, therefore they keep the sales money anyways. nevertheless, FNL doesn't do phone orders. but why limit yourself to FNL, you dont need a nearby store from other companies to be "eligible"
That was it...thanks

What's the best way to ship a pair of sneakers in everyone's opinion (cost + reliability/quickness)? Is anyone loyal to a particular service (UPS, FedEx, USPS) and if so why?  I always use UPS, but wanted to get some other opinions - sending my brother my extra pair of Breds tomorrow and might try another shipping service.

What's the best way to ship a pair of sneakers in everyone's opinion (cost + reliability/quickness)? Is anyone loyal to a particular service (UPS, FedEx, USPS) and if so why?  I always use UPS, but wanted to get some other opinions - sending my brother my extra pair of Breds tomorrow and might try another shipping service.
I usually make choices like this: Who will be the best to fix my problem if I ever have one?

They all suck but by going with UPS or FedEx, you have certain ease of use factors as compared to USPS. In case they go missing, make sure you have the orig. purchase receipt and drop off confirmation etc.

USPS like most public entities drag a** when it comes to fixing anything so I wouldn't suggest them. They tend to lose things a lot more often than anyone else.

Use good packaging to protect the sneakers and box and you'll be straight.

Personally, I'd go UPS though, lowest ground service rates(Price) in the industry.

Last edited:

Fedex is the by far the best service in my opinion and from my experience. Always fast and reliable. UPS is decent.
USPS is okay if you using priority shipping with delivery confirmation.

I ship using USPS but probably will be moving back to UPS because believe or not they DO lose lots of ****...

back to topic... will try to pick up a pair in ASG weekend :smokin

I shipped a pair today, USPS priority mail and delivery confirmation comes with it automatically.

I've probably sold 40 pairs of shoes and USPS has never had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom