Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Man y'all should slowly move away from Nikestore, I get screwed every time by them! I go there for the free shipping because I live in HI. But FNL seems to follow thru with me. IDKW... Anyway keep at it people you might just cop a pair or 2...8)

Seems like FNL holds the SPA page up until all other sites are sold out so they can earn browny points. Havent seen it run so smooth with almost a fsr at that
have to disagree. with the exception of the royals, FNL has always ran smooth for me since the SPA started

Went to get my credit card to buy another pair and now im back on finishline splash page. I guess once the site lets you through it gives you acces for a limited time then your back in line. Seems to work better if you just let the splash page do its thing and not reload or refresh. 

Anyone who hasn't gotten through at Eastbay/FTL and complaining doesn't know how to work their system. They still have stock. Keep pressing add to cart if you have the patience, which understandably most of you don't.

4/4 on NDC recently with no bots. I don't see what everyone's complaining about on their site. 

Got through on FL got got the count down pg while checking out FML
Same thing here 
mean.gif

FNL came thru for everybody I see...

Got my 6.5 first tIME I got thru online

Everybody will flood FNL next time won't be as easy but ill enjoy this Victory

okay so I was on FNL 10 min b4 release

finally got thru, got the SPA when I clicked checkout had all my info in (on firefox)

meanwhile my SPA just went down on chrome, got in and all that left is 4, 6.5 for GS

your card is probably flagged for potential fraud. Either use paypal, another card, or buy a gift card.You can keep trying, but be warned that finishline might put a hold on your card for a while.
i was trying to use paypal, thought it would make it easier. now im back on that countdown page

To all my first pair people
That's me fam. Woke up at 5 CST to drive to my mall and they blocked off all entrances and told people to come back at 730. Sped my *** home and pray to strike gold. NDC TLO, FNL, and EB didnt work for me and my last go was the old 11s link from the past 2 releases. Refresh it twice and got through. So clutch on my first try. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
For anyone who has there card rejected from FNL, you sometimes get black listed for trying to process an order too many times. Just call your bank to have them unblock it and it should work fine afterwards! Trust me, I've had this happen twice already and that was always the solution.

Back
Top Bottom