Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

it says 1 pair limit but sometimes they catch it sometimes they don't. luck of the draw i guess
Thanks!  Finally get through and might end up getting screwed for trying to help out my friend,
mean.gif

Idon't get it. I've been on FNL's SPA page for an hour (right at 5am) and never refreshed it once, only the auto refresh it does itself and I still have yet to get in once yet other people come like 10 minutes ago wait a few minutes and get right in? how does that make sense if we're supposed to be "in line"? What happened to first come first serve!? smh...

just got through on FNL... surprised they took my payment this time... could of had concords last restock but payment was a no go...

what should i do if i was at checkout then spa page came up? refresh? go back? or let it run?

took an hour but FINALLY got through on FNL mobile and copped a size 11 for the homie! Feels good cause hes not a sneakerhead but these are the only pair of J's hes REALLY ever wanted since we were litte. I got mine on RD but im glad i came thru for my boy

Back
Top Bottom