Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

First time I have ever been rejected with my CC in FNL and charge 2 times without putting in an order.. for the people that have gone through this do I wait for the charges to dissappear or do I have to call customer service to have them taken away?

Copped my pair from Finishline easily...just be patient i had 3 tabs open and one finally came though i used chrome too..my first pair 
smokin.gif

When EVERY site gave me an error:

After FNL came through:

Been waiting for this moment since RD man 
nthat.gif

KEEP TRYING GUYS, DONT GIVE UP DAT HOPE!

Last edited:
Finally grabbed a size 13 from Eastbay after 50 minutes of clicking. Was able to get a pair in my cart on FNL, but the checkout page wouldn't work. Was going to try to checkout with my credit card after being unable to check out twice with Paypal, then I noticed I had emails from Paypal stating I had submitted two orders to FNL. At that point, I stopped the CC transaction. Paypal's cool 'cause they don't move any money until the retailer approves it. Anyway, I probably won't get nothin' from FNL but my morning wasn't totally wasted.

I really hope people got the size they wanted. This whole thing is a bit silly for a pair of sneakers...

really?? what if you already got email confirmation for both pairs they would still cancel one?
I bought my 88s under the same shipping address. Once with paypal and once with my debit card and they went through fine. 

I copped both pairs today with the same credit card/shipping address so well see if they go through. I used different loggins and seperate transactions so well see 

Last edited:
Are they not taking any types of payments?  2 CCs, 2 Debits and paypal, and still doesn't work?  HELP!

First time I have ever been rejected with my CC in FNL and charge 2 times without putting in an order.. for the people that have gone through this do I wait for the charges to dissappear or do I have to call customer service to have them taken away?
FNL will remove those pending charges eventually. 

Un-freaking-believable. FNL lets me back in on mobile. I add my nine. Checking out - then when I hit submit. Sorry, size nine is sold out. WTF?

What kind of script is FNL using that once you get past the splash screen you can continue to use the site without being returned? I know this is more of a developer question, but maybe someone on NT knows.

Once I'm on I can literally go back 20 minutes later and browse the site as long as I'm on the same device. If I go to a different computer/device and type in the address I get instant splash.

Last edited:
So $2000 in pending charges on FNL. None went through. Got through SPA on FNL Mobile and place 2 seperate orders with another CC and both go thru without any issues.

FNL checkout system is the worst...

Anyone still haven't received a confirmation e-mail from FNL? They usually send them as soon as you place your order but I haven't got it yet.

i signed up a new account after getting a pair for my dad, i used different name and card, same billing and shipping address.

I only got 1 email so far (1st order), i dont know if i signed up right on my second order, no email yet. just order no. from the site after checked out.

Back
Top Bottom