Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

So I get through on FNL only to be told they can not process my order. Checks bank account and they reversed me everytime :smh:

Hmm, if Finishline made this online release only, then we should be good if confirmation emails were sent. I see they wanted to pocket as much $ as possible with the shipping fee :lol:

Damn near impossible for me to cop off FNL. Rejected 3 different cards and my paypal smh. 
Same here. Tried everything. Checking out as guess. Different cards. Different addresses. Using paypal. Nothing 
mean.gif

had it on mobile and my thumb his "apply for winners circle" and it went splash... akjlsf;jasfjkasjkfajsdfsdf >:

for those saying your cards will work eventually...not true! these cards didnt work last time on fnl either so there is some kind of block on them.  luckily i had a new debit card i hadnt used on the site before or id be screwed.  anyone know what we have to do to get our cc's to work on fnl again?

i just called finishline, if you guys forgot to add your $20 off WINNER CIRCLE REWARDS CODE, call them when your pairs ship, they wil REFUND YOU $20.00!
glasses.gif
So I have to wait till I get the UPS tracking info? I wanted to call em now.

man, my card is not going through and i gotta call my company and have them try to make sure im not on hold for my account. 3rd time i called

had it on mobile and my thumb his "apply for winners circle" and it went splash... akjlsf;jasfjkasjkfajsdfsdf
mad.gif
it wouldnt take my winners circle reward.  someone posted earlier that we should call after they ship and they will refund us

man, my card is not going through and i gotta call my company and have them try to make sure im not on hold for my account. 3rd time i called
i think its on fnl's site.  this happened last time to me and my cards are all good

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! FNL HAS PLENTY SZ's .......... I SAT ON THE SPA PAGE FOR 7-10 MIN AND IT FINALLY LOADED.....ADDED SZ TO CART AND CHECKED OUT WITH EASE.

SZ THEY ARE OUT OFF 7.5, 9, 11.5, 13, 15

Back
Top Bottom