Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Yes. Why is this so hard to understand?

"ELIGIBLE FOR A MAXIMUM ORDER OF ONE PAIR PER CUSTOMER"

It says that, but you can still do it. I ordered 3 pair and w/ no problems and ordered two pair for the 13's this month w/ no problem. It's not accurate.

Who in their right damn mind would purchase a gift card not knowing for sure they will get a pair....FNL is stupid for even suggesting that...just fix your checkout system you clowns....

They take all my payments during the week just not Saturday releases....makes no sense.

Finally finally after a few hard not so hard months. Finally copped off of FNL feels good man feels good
nthat.gif
. I got through with my ipad so anything works just try and have multiple tabs/multiple devices going if you can. Keep trying though and good luck. "BRED 11 SIZE UPDATE: Sizes 7.5, 9, 11.5, 13 and 15 are sold out." straight from the horse's mouth.

sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 14 left.... im sitting on FNL Jordan sneaker page right now... i went to cop for my pops but he doesnt want them anymore

for those saying your cards will work eventually...not true! these cards didnt work last time on fnl either so there is some kind of block on them.  luckily i had a new debit card i hadnt used on the site before or id be screwed.  anyone know what we have to do to get our cc's to work on fnl again?
i actually had luck using that card that i struck out with in previous releases and a couple of times earlier today. paypal just wont work

CMon Man -- FNL can't authorize my Debit/CC, I know I have $$$ in there, I double check prior to the release!

Just great, now I can't SELECT a SIZE to Add to Cart! 

Shocked I got thru this late...woke up at 8:25...used mobile finishline on iPhone...came up 5 mins later...it's definitely not to brag...was up extra early for the 13s and struck out everywhere

Finally got through on eastbay...now trying for FNL, still trying to get those credit cards to work!  Anyone??

Keep trying, fellas! I overslept and thought I was SOL but I got on FInishline at about 9:06 and just checked out with a 9.5!

Back
Top Bottom