Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

i have 9,000 left on the card and it still didnt go through, called my cc up and they said ur fine.... so iono fnl doesnt want my money i guess.
That sucks for someone that has a pretty good credit limit. Maybe signing up for their rewards/VIP program helps? You get cash back to buy additional shoes too.

When I had my first issue with FNL in Jan, lady told me on Jordan releases they have a fraud detection system so if your shipping and billing are different, even if its something as simple as apt number, you will get errors and can't use that card (possibly even account) for 30 days...I ended up making a new Paypal to get around it but now both work.. Not saying its everybody's issue, just one that happens since I had moved and my credit card company hadnt changed my address in the system yet

Has NDC link on twitter been dead (at first) on just the last 2 releases?

Tried to cop the 13's last week, and link was dead for the first 4-5 clicks.

Happened again today, so I'm just wondering if it was just the last two or before? And does it just happen on Jordan releases?

Last edited:

Happened again today, so I'm just wondering if it was just the last two or before? And does it just happen on Jordan releases?
It wasn't dead for me for either but it was dead for me for the barkleys and the 88s a few weeks back. It's definitely not limited to Jordan's though.

Last edited:
Glad I was able to secure a pair during the December release. Hope most of you were able to finally get your hands on a pair this morning

Could be part bot spoof rumored to have been implemented. I got it too but just kept firing new browsers with the link and it eventually sticks.

^same here on NDC. TLO popped up and clicked on it on my iPad and it was just a white screen so I backed out and did the same thing. Had to do it a few times till it actually got me in the site but was SOL.

Wow lol

Don't feel so bad I got mines today with a beat up box and a small significant punt of creasing on the midsole.

Was Lucky Enough To Grab 3 Pairs On RD Back In December..... Said **** It And Swooped Up Another 2 Extra 9.5's Today At The Local Restock :rolleyes

I feel a little better hearing that other people have had this dead link experience with NDC lately. I was getting ready to switch to a Droid.

Might it be something that is part of the effort to minimize bot purchases, yathink?

I'm straight now that I finally got me a pair from the restock earlier. It was a long morning but it was worth it.

Last edited:
I feel a little better hearing that other people have had this dead link experience with NDC lately. I was getting ready to switch to a Droid.

Might it be something that is part of the effort to minimize bot purchases, yathink?

could be but id hope they come up with a better solution than this if it is the case.

i mean, you have people missing out because the link isnt working. doesnt seem right and for people that think otherwise, it only means something when it happens to you.

had to bust my butt to get the suns foams after the ndc white page happened to me. hopped in the car and headed to the hood. didnt get my size but an awesome NTer did a size swap for me.

That sucks for someone that has a pretty good credit limit. Maybe signing up for their rewards/VIP program helps? You get cash back to buy additional shoes too.

lol i did and they still dont want my monies...:x

i think FNL will always be my last last resort

just so you know some of the sites do not let your order go through if the billing and the shipping are not the same.

Sold my collection after the 2010 cool grey xi release. Got my first pair in three years today with the raffle.

Last edited:
I wish there was a thread devoted strictly to information on the release, additional sites that have it available, and information about additional restocks, or discounts.

Are people really interested in other peoples stories? Unless there really funny, or wild. What's the point? Just to use an already used gif over and over?

Back
Top Bottom