Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

People still trying to ball in retroes after theyve been warned smh... lol
LOTS and lots and lots and lots of NBA pros wear retro Jordans all the time to ball in. Most of them aren't even sponsored by Nike or Jordan Brand. Nate Robinson just put up 35 pts wearing playoff 13s

And I don't know why but every time i see someone say "I got mines"...it drives me crazy. Mines...really?

I actually think XII - XIV are some of the best shoes to ball in. Anything below that, however, naahhh....

has anyone buy shoes from this wed site  nike shoes box.com. it a wed site for shoes before they come out

I smell it after I wear it. Lol. I haven't even worn mines yet. Prolly bust it out this summer with the rest of the 500k people who are planning on doing the same. Yiiiiii

I smell it after I wear it. Lol. I haven't even worn mines yet. Prolly bust it out this summer with the rest of the 500k people who are planning on doing the same. Yiiiiii
just wear them dude. They r a nice colorway which matches with a lot. Even if it rains it doesnt really matter since the material is primarily patent leather. I dont know how ppl wait so long to bust out their kicks. I usually cant wait more than a week or two(and even thats annoying)

Nah. Got too many shoes in my rotation. I'll probably get out of the shoe game soon. Good thing not too many releases this year I really want.

Nah. Got too many shoes in my rotation. I'll probably get out of the shoe game soon. Good thing not too many releases this year I really want.
thats cool but getting out of the shoe game is easier said than done lol

Back
Top Bottom