Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Hard to tell the hie from that pic. They might be a similar color to the Kobe jordan 9. In some pics they looked more blue than purple.

We need Q Rich Suns PE released. Even if it were to ever happen, I have little faith they would do it justice.

My Chutneys came in - nice sneaker, but quality issues galore. There's red marker on the Chutney suede I guess for cut lines. There's visible glue all around. Not sure if I'll keep, exchange for a cleaner pair or just return.

My Chutneys came in - nice sneaker, but quality issues galore. There's red marker on the Chutney suede I guess for cut lines. There's visible glue all around. Not sure if I'll keep, exchange for a cleaner pair or just return.

Exchange or return based on what you are saying.

b632bb.jpg

Those aren't the exact pics. It was a Photoshop I believe a few years ago. But, if JB keeps as such, I will cop for the collection

Those aren't the exact pics. It was a Photoshop I believe a few years ago. But, if JB keeps as such, I will cop for the collection
Oh okay.

In that case then, probably passing because JB never does what they're supposed to do on slam dunk color ways a la the "Cement 5s".

I was most looking forward to playoffs. My 2010 pair still clean but a little heel drag. Would love to see grey bottoms like OGs and the last cherries that dropped. I really hope they retro again eventually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom