Official Air Jordan 14 Retro Thread (2018)

Ahhhh, much better without Randy Brown’s garbage self 🚯🚯🚯
4E47BD45-0630-450E-BF2D-A4DC2290D6F2.jpeg
michael-jordan.jpg
Any pic of MJ wearing these are welcomed. Favorite 14 hands down.

Same! My first numbered retros, that is. I had a couple pairs of team jordans before those :stoneface: I was in 7th grade at the time, I think we got em on sale in 2007 for $100. Thank you dad.
Buying on sale was the only way my parents would let me get shoes. And they refused to believe that some shoes would never go on sale lol. Which meant we couldn’t just go to the mall to buy some white AF1s, we had to go thru some shady ebay seller just to save like $25 (and turned out to be fake of course). Needless to say all my shoe purchases were done without their awareness after that..

Clots definitely put the 14 back on my radar. Would love the aleali mays as well but that'd be redundant. Obviously OGs reign supreme but they gotta bring back some of those retro+ colorways like they've done midnight 6s, green bean 5s, citrus 7s, etc. Lotta great ones imo: redwood, linen, forest green, dark cinder, chartreuse (somehow I forgot there was a white chartreuse?). I think the world will be ok if last shots don't come back for another 10 years :lol:

Mike looks like he someone is telling him a story and he knows theyre lying in that pic...

Anyway I might be in for Laney highs... always kinda regret not getting the lows for the... low.

Still remember buying the black toes on Halloween in 1998. The last shots came out a few months later I believe. Had some great memories with those two pairs. Senior Year of HS. The first ever Kicks magazine was released. Fold out poster and all. Which drove my want for them even more.

Still remember buying the black toes on Halloween in 1998. The last shots came out a few months later I believe. Had some great memories with those two pairs. Senior Year of HS. The first ever Kicks magazine was released. Fold out poster and all. Which drove my want for them even more.
I got the black toes for my 6th birthday lol. Had to return them after a couple months because one of the “teeth” was peeling off.

I High Prototype (1 Year)
1664060496352.jpeg

I Low Metallic Gold (W) (2 Years)
1664060534201.jpeg

VI Tech Chrome (W)(2 Years)
1664060460828.jpeg

III DJ Khaled Another One (4 Years)
1664060570192.jpeg

III DJ Khaled Father of Asahd (4 Years)
1664060647587.jpeg

V Bronze (6 Years)
1664060346795.jpeg

XIV Graphite Chartreuse (17 Years)
1664060429407.jpeg

XIV White Chartreuse (17 Years)
1664060397722.jpeg

They need to retro the suede Chartreuse joints like they did the RB V's. I had them and don't think I wore them but they were so fire. I rocked the white pair a lot.. loved both. :nthat:

They need to retro the suede Chartreuse joints like they did the RB V's. I had them and don't think I wore them but they were so fire. I rocked the white pair a lot.. loved both. :nthat:
There was a sneaker store on Grand street in soho just off broadway, I think same block as the restaurant soho thai. They carried basic streetwear and had some shoes, new releases and I believe a consignment section. I remember going in there with my dad when I was in HS and there was a pair of lightly worn chartreuse 14s for like $100, wanted em bad but my pops said nah |l had just gotten my shoe allocation for the year not too long before that. Those and the whites were great remixes of OG indiglo and oxidized greens IMO

Back
Top Bottom