>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

the exeuction on those 5's pretty solid ...hard to tell if they're customs or something jb is cooking up 

Last edited:
Please bring back the Black/red 12 :smokin :wow: I had the 2003 retro ...........I was a sophomore in high school I had the Harvard stall and dean jacket to match :lol:

Last edited:
I promise im not trolling, but does anyone else remember those rumors about flu games coming this summer? Is there any truth to it? I have heard so little , but I do remember someone speaking on it

I read somewhere on Twitter today that the 5Lab3's were cancelled.  Can anyone shed any light on that?

I read somewhere on Twitter today that the 5Lab3's were cancelled.  Can anyone shed any light on that?

I honestly doubt it, I read rumored release dates but nothing scrapping the shoe. With the success of the 3LAB5's and LAB series up to this point and the recent detailed images I doubt they'd cancel the release. The one 3 I did hear that probably isn't releasing or was confused with the Infrared 23 Retro 3's were the Katrina's according to what I heard.

I know Flight 45s aren't everyone's favorite sneaker but these snakeskins look clean. I'm a sucker for snakeskin shoes lol

[
jordan-flight-45-high-snakeskin.jpg

jordan-flight-45-high-snakeskin-1.jpg

jordan-flight-45-high-snakeskin-3.jpg

jordan-flight-45-high-snakeskin-4.jpg

I just hope more 12s release this year because I am in love with its comfort after wearing my taxi 12's.

Back
Top Bottom