Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

WOW

What kind of education do these people have?

What kind of question is that?! 2 out of 3 people on here haven't finished high school, live on food stamps or spend what little they make with their lack of education buying sneakers. I expect most of the dudes on this board to be brain dead.

Wanted to give you all a heads up so u got a chance to get your money right. I work at FNL customer service. As you probably know, Wed we are releasing the OG retro 3. But Thursday the 7th is gonna be C R A Z Y!!! We have some special re-releases 1. Retro 9 Kilroys2. Retro 9 ******* Colors, cant think of the name, but they’re red, gold, white3. Retro 9 Cool Greys4. Retro 9 Photo Blues5. Retro 4 Breds6. Retro 4 Cements7. Retro 7 Olympics8. Retro 10 Black/White/Stealth9. Retro 12 Playoffs (Black and White)10. Retro 14 Last shot (the black and red ones) 11. And A rerelease of the retro 5s and an EXCLUSIVE RETRO 1 for 174.99 WHOOO!!! Bouta get HOT before summertime, check it out!! Im not even tripping about the 3s no more. I’m on the playoff 12s and Cement 4s!!

What kind of question is that?! 2 out of 3 people on here haven't finished high school, live on food stamps or spend what little they make with their lack of education buying sneakers. I expect most of the dudes on this board to be brain dead.

Good to know you think so highly of your fellow man.

In the Jordan Brand Forums maybe. There are a lot of intellegent people elsewhere. But there are still braindead people everywhere.

I have had some good conversation in General and Nike.
Not so much here

I have class that day I always get home 5pm eastern smh.... just my luck... any idea what the resell gonna be? Cause thats my path right now :smh:
Preorder is about $400, resell is usually around there unless early sites truly underestimate demand or overestimate supply

Last edited:
The admin need to have it auto correct when that Ebonics word is typed in.
You tried to correct someone else but can barely speak coherent English yourself? 
roll.gif

Good to know you think so highly of your fellow man.

Well that's part of the problem, it's a bunch of BOYS - not men - in these threads, talking about getting out of class or skipping school to get a shoe like this. I can't relate cause I didn't grow up spending hundreds a month on sneakers I didn't need. But c'mon, how can you think highly of this place when a good portion of posters can't even use the English language or make a coherent thought? It's a bunch of greedy dopes around here.

Last edited:
Well that's part of the problem, it's a bunch of BOYS - not men - in these threads, talking about getting out of class or skipping school to get a shoe like this. I can't relate cause I didn't grow up spending hundreds a month on sneakers I didn't need. But c'mon, how can you think highly of this place when a good portion of posters can't even use the English language or make a coherent thought? It's a bunch of greedy dopes around here.

I'm curious about your username. Does it have anything to do with a certain band?

so what big deal the person used "ax" u still knew what they meant...English is overrated have u walked around lately and heard whats being spoken...if u think im dumb on walfare or whatever "cuz" I might type a certain way that shows "ur" ignorance not mine

Back to the thread though...

Like I said before, I'll be checking on my way out the door to work in the morning on Wednesday, and at work around the original time reported by NDC 

Damn, and what makes you so great ?

View media item 180993

Hey, I don't need my hand held on release info and I've never had a problem explaining myself or being understood. There are some good dudes on here no doubt, but this place is also full of people trying to hustle and cheat fellow users (I'm sure we've all dealt with some shady people over in B/S), people who aren't bright, people I wouldn't be caught dead associating in real life. Let's not pretend that these release threads aren't full of ridiculously stupid stuff from dudes who don't have a clue about not just the sneaker, but life! This one being a prime example.

Oh and essays? Using a paragraph (that's a few sentences for you guys who aren't too swift on the uptake) rather than two words or a gif is pretty common practice on most Internet discussion forums.

I have class that day I always get home 5pm eastern smh.... just my luck... any idea what the resell gonna be? Cause thats my path right now :smh:
I got class too bro. Bring your laptop and keep it open to Twitter. **** I could even afford to miss a class if it comes down to it. I think they're going to keep the same time that was originally posted. It's NDC that are the hypebeasts!

I got class too bro. Bring your laptop and keep it open to Twitter. **** I could even afford to miss a class if it comes down to it. I think they're going to keep the same time that was originally posted. It's NDC that are the hypebeasts!

The 3 years I've been in college I've never taken my laptop to class. To be honest, I'm scared to lol. My professor might get pissed. Whatever, I'm gunna give it a shot anyway.

Back
Top Bottom