Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

FNL payment disappeared from online statement. Was there last night. Order status still says processing on fnl but I dont see why the payment would be gone. Ill survive with my 2011 pair if it canceled but What do you guys think?
I wouldn't worry. If you got a confirmation email you should be good. The charge will show and disappear and show up again once they ship.

Its cool... glad to see some of the FB fam on NT.... I know a couple of other people on there frequent here as well i'm sure it was easy to identify me by my posting style...
Yeah, took me a min to catch on. 

I hate that page man, so many dumb kids. 

Eastb
My pair on Eastbay say's waiting on approval, not looking good! Anyone have this then have it cancelled yet?

Eastbay and footlocker and all of them have been calling me for verification of the money being taken out of my credit card, PayPal they don't call, but if you used a credit card they are going to call you a couple days later making sure that you allow this payment to them.

FOR EASTBAY PEOPLE (AND PROBABLY FOOTLOCKER/FOOTACTION/CHAMPS) WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL

I called to see what was going on with my approval and it was explained to me that banks can "contest" orders and that the orders need to get manually reviewed by the reviews department. Happens for me all of the time (waiting for approval step) but the lady was kind enough to manually approve my order while we were on the phone. The approval department was a company-wide department as they asked me which entity I ordered from.

The status has not updated online yet though.

Last edited:
For what it's worth, this is attention to the FINISHLINE people.

i just got off the phone with them because I have a charge on my card but no confirmation number yet. The employee said, if your order hasn't been cancelled by now then you shouldn't have much to worry about but FNL is just backed up by the orders. . Currently my card is in the verification process and nothing can be done on their end. Wonder if anyone else is in the same boat? I was able to hit the order placement screen 2x and got hit with the countdown right lol.

I'm not salty about missing out on these. 

Well, maybe a tad.

Hoping the 3/23 talk comes to fruition
nerd.gif

i just got off the phone with them because I have a charge on my card but no confirmation number yet. The employee said, if your order hasn't been cancelled by now then you shouldn't have much to worry about but FNL is just backed up by the orders. . Currently my card is in the verification process and nothing can be done on their end. Wonder if anyone else is in the same boat? I was able to hit the order placement screen 2x and got hit with the countdown right lol.

I just checked my Order Status on Finishline and it still says "Processing". I am confident now that it went through because the Order Number shows up under My Orders and I got email confirmation immediately after ordering.

Thought I strucked out. Was patient and kept trying, couple hours later, BAM! Add to cart, complete payment and got order confirmation right away. Ended up getting 2 pairs instead of 1. Happy camper for now. Waiting on shipping confirmation..

Any news on Eastbay orders that say Backordered with confirmation received immediately after ordered was placed??????

this is exactly what happened to me... smdh.

on twitter they were saying it would just be refunded automatically

I'm having the same issue with one of my Eastbay orders "waiting for approval." I called last night about an hour after I placed both my orders and spoke to an EB rep. He said the first one went through fine and will ship today but the second one is under review for fear of credit card fraud. I had my second order shipped to my brother's house but paid using my debit card and apparently that raised suspicion. He asked me a few questions to verify my order and then went to speak to his supervisor and they said it be should be good to go in 24 hours but they will call me if they have any questions.

I asked if there was a chance of me losing the second pair as a result and he said no it gets held until this issue gets resolved. So we'll see what happens today.

Back
Top Bottom