**Official Air Jordan Aqua VIII 9-22 Post**

Got my two pairs with ease . . .
6ezmlww.jpg

These are not better in quality than the Godzilla's. Just my opinion though.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Got both of my pairs...

4lgpu2q.jpg

GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

copped both with military discount. short line but not a big deal. Def a great realse WMNS are better thought. def glad I copped.... I was thinkin bout passin for the Peapods (still might copp) def good day now time to polo shop.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

^^ well it doesnt matter to me, because it makes it that much easier to cop, copped mine this morning, now i got work in a hour,

How long does eastbay usually take to send a confirmation e-mail?
TEAM WASHINGTON WIZARDS
ARENAS-STEVENSON-BUTLER-JAMISON-HAYWOOD
"MY SWAGGER WAS PHENOMENAL" -GILBERT ARENAS​

short line of like 20 heads, but 2nd in line, easy cop. These can;t be selling that well if eastbay has like a full size run still

I think i'm going to return one of my size 10's the right shoe has a big crease on the toe and a scuff its not worth me keeping im going to get the DTRT Spiz'ikes. :smokin
smokin.gif
She wanted me to BUSS in her eye, so she could watch my kids.

If you are a size 14 or 15 (like me) and haven't gotten your pairs yet, Use this code at NDC 2PR25A. Shoes will cost 128 shipped and thats with cali tax. I am passin but I thought I could help my fellow big foots out.
TeamLakers
This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

Quote:
That jacket is vicious. I didn't like the white, but the black goes good. Where the heck can you buy it? Kick-r-us is the only place I've seen it and they disappeared quick

Kicks-r-us is where I purchased it. They had another full size run on Tuesday that lasted until late last night before they sold out. Just keep checking for them.
FS: Jordan Military IV DS 10.5

Unbelievable, 9 stores, not one of them had a size 8,8.5,or 9
:wow:
eek.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
|I
tired.gif
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

does any one were jordan socks cause i want the black retro socks
center]Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

Quote:
dyyhard Thanks for the code !

yeah that was an awesome discount (aside from employee/military)...

i haven't bought anything from NTDC lately, nor checked out the coupon code post, so I'm glad I checked it before I finished the transaction.

with tax and shipping it was $129.90.

Yes sir, that military discount has been very very good to me...$122.07
Check my footwork (4x)/ u ain't got these (2x)/ stop lookin' at them hard/ u ain't got these!

Quote:
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step"
~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

USMC
DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

the modells in flushing, queens opened at 6 am. missed that one because i woke up too late so i lined up at the footlocker across the street at 6:30am to be the 6th on line. by 8 am there were at least 30 people. the first 5 on line copped all the 9.5 and all the 9s except for one with a broken box which i ended up getting. shoe wasnt damaged though so its all good :D
happy.gif

it was funny how we were all looking into the glass door to hopefully get a glimpse of the tag on their boxes to see which sizes they got lol
SELLIN VNDS JORDAN RETRO MARS IV SIZE 10! GET AT ME FOR PICS!

just got back from footlocker after grabbing a size 10 for $98.00... gotta love scranton, pa... no line and a discount :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
WTB: Air Max 97 Kashima Antlers Edition Sz 10-10.5

Quote:
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

I was still on the fence on these last night. Glad I decided to pass, missed out on the Swoosh fiasco :lol:
laugh.gif
. I don't know what I would have done if I was stuck hitting refresh all night long.

Even at $84, my perspective has changed. I don't have Emerald/Aqua or Purple in my wardrobe so I doubt I will rock these. It is a nice looking shoe, just not my cup of tea. The impulse shopper in me is still there though and these are everywhere. OG Colorway and still plenty of FSR's around.'

Black/Red's will be copped for sure....x2 :smokin
smokin.gif

Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

the launches get easier and easier. no problems at all. is the jordan hype dying? no, not really. i expected a larger turnout, especially for it being the employee store. for 76-dollars, you'd think the whole world would beast over these. ah well, gets me home earlier to sleep.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

I just orderd a size 11 off eastbay a couple minutes ago, and I already got the confirmation mail. Am I good? About 3 hours ago I when I got home I tried to order the 10.5 and it was out, so I just gave up. Didn't really think to check the other size, figured everything was out since all the other sites were out. I did not think an 11 would be left.

Back
Top Bottom